Do sports with high sugar

Cdb1's profile photo   05/13/2021 10:19 a.m.

Hi how are things!Can a question ask low intensity static bike in a gentle and time 45m with high sugar?

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
05/13/2021 10:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

When you do a hypoglycemic exercise you can do it to about 200 without problems, beyond that it is recommended to rectify with insulin and wait to do the exercise.

If it is carried out on the contrary, a hyperglycemic exercise is recommended for an approximate value to 100.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/13/2021 10:25 a.m.

marine said:
good,

When you do a hypoglycemic exercise you can do it to about 200 without problems, beyond that it is recommended to rectify with insulin and wait to do the exercise.

If it is carried out on the contrary, a hyperglycemic exercise is recommended for an approximate value to 100.

In general, what you say, but even up to 250-270 you can start exercising if the intensity is low, although they also recommend 1 unit to accelerate that descent .. but always individualize !!

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
07/23/2021 10:12 a.m.

This is like everything, each one is each.If I am going to do an intense anaerobic exercise I have to start 70-80 because it will rise to me as little up to 150, if I am in more than 100 I put some fast insulin before.I have also done ej with more than 200 but with two or three units of corrective insulin before.Each one is a world and this is an error essay knowing more or less your.Reactions.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/23/2021 8:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.