Several autoimmune diseases and pregnancy.

caRmeN85's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:04 p.m.

Hello!!

I explain a little my story because I look for support or see if someone is going through a similar situation.I debuted from type 1 diabetes (35 years) a year ago, just when we wanted to lookand be controlling glucose values ​​a lot.Well, when my endo gave me a green light to find my pregnancy, shortly afterwards they detect an autoimmune gastritis (I take, as I did not have enough ..).

Today I am pregnant and on 2/27 I have my first echo that I hope everything is fine.The digestive and the endocrine say that nothing happens with autoimmune gastritis PQ is simply injected B12 and take iron, I hope so.It is also a disease that online there is little and the one that is put in the worst stomach cancer .. but there is nothing that is related to pregnancy.

Some of you are pregnant and in addition to type 1 diabetes, do you have any other autoimmune?How do you carry it?

P.D: It is assumed that in the first quarter it is when you go down from sugar but it is happening to me upside down and I have been with 200 peaks for several days, that suffering and I still have the pregnancy ahead ... by God!

Greetings

caRmeN85's profile photo
caRmeN85
05/13/2021 12:04 p.m.

DM1 desde Mayo 2020 (36 años). Lápices de insulina: Lantus/ Humalog
Vivo en Barcelona.
HbA1c 5,5% (Marzo 2021)
Freestyle 2

Carmen85 said:
Hello !!

I explain a little my story because I look for support or see if someone is going through a similar situation.I debuted from type 1 diabetes (35 years) a year ago, just when we wanted to lookand be controlling glucose values ​​a lot.Well, when my endo gave me a green light to find my pregnancy, shortly afterwards they detect an autoimmune gastritis (I take, as I did not have enough ..).

Today I am pregnant and on 2/27 I have my first echo that I hope everything is fine.The digestive and the endocrine say that nothing happens with autoimmune gastritis PQ is simply injected B12 and take iron, I hope so.It is also a disease that online there is little and the one that is put in the worst stomach cancer .. but there is nothing that is related to pregnancy.

Some of you are pregnant and in addition to type 1 diabetes, do you have any other autoimmune?How do you carry it?

P.D: It is assumed that in the first quarter it is when you go down from sugar but it is happening to me upside down and I have been with 200 peaks for several days, that suffering and I still have the pregnancy ahead ... by God!

Greetings

Hello Carmen if you want to leave you my number and we talk I have autoimmune gastritis three years ago and I have a baby with 7 months greetings.

shenney's profile photo
shenney
05/17/2021 8:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Shenney said:
Carmen85 said:
Hello !!

Greetings

Hello Carmen if you want to leave you my number and we talk I have autoimmune gastritis three years ago and I have a baby with 7 months greetings.

Hello!Great, I know you a lot.Could you tell how it went?Your values, the B12 The iron was fine?I still give you my mail and comment.Many g4acias !!

caRmeN85's profile photo
caRmeN85
05/18/2021 6:45 a.m.

Vivo en Barcelona.
HbA1c 5,5% (Marzo 2021)
Freestyle 2

Carmen85 said:
Hello !!

Greetings

Hello Carmen I make me gastritis three years and last year I became pregnant, seven months ago I had my baby without any problem a healthy girl from 3165kg, to this day all good, do not worry do not affect at all gastritisto the baby greetings.

shenney's profile photo
shenney
05/26/2021 10:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Shenney said:
Carmen85 said:
Hello !!

Greetings

Hello Carmen I make me gastritis three years and last year I became pregnant, seven months ago I had my baby without any problem a healthy girl from 3165kg, to this day all good, do not worry do not affect at all gastritisto the baby greetings.

Well, I am calmer ... because diabetes and on top of this ... I'm going to spend the toughest phase of my life and I hope everything goes well, ...

caRmeN85's profile photo
caRmeN85
05/31/2021 4:20 p.m.

Vivo en Barcelona.
HbA1c 5,5% (Marzo 2021)
Freestyle 2

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.