Can you help me adjust? I'm very bad

daniel_y_yo's profile photo   01/03/2021 7:07 a.m.

It is my son who suffers from type 1 diabetes
It has a lot of variability.What works for you one day, does not do it to the next, so the figure that you will have, and with many inexplicable differences is always a surprise.
Now with the covid the endocrine only serves us by telephone, very quickly and once every 2 months ... and this does not solve anything ... 🤦🏼‍♀️😥
My son carries the sensor and measured him very often.
He did not give one with the diet that put us, 2500kcal with many HC and the insulin settings, so I reduced the amount of HC quite a lot to try to handle it better.
A few days, it was quite regular, but it has meant to lower the rations to 1-3-3 at breakfast-comida-cena.
**** My first important question is whether this is too few HC.(23 years, poor, 0 sport, very little physical activity, works 4h /day)
This guideline was working very well.
Tresiba 30 in the morning
Novorapid 0-1-1
Although he got up very very just and had it low during the night.60.

I thought about lowering the slow to 28, well, just that change, everything has already broken me again.Now it's very high all day ...

**** My second important question is.
If I upload the Tresiba again, would the problem of night downsstops be solved uploading the HC of the day without touching the quick?Take a small right, it doesn't work ...

Now with the Covid I am not having any type of endocrine support.Please!🙏🙏🙏🙏It would be very very grateful if someone von a lot of experience could dedicate a little time and take a cable.I can provide measurements.
I am having a fatal and I feel alone and helpless.

Thank you very much to read me.
😥

daniel_y_yo's profile photo
daniel_y_yo
01/03/2021 7:07 a.m.

Madre de Daniel
23 años,deficiente,epiléptico,mioclónico.
Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 6 años
Tresiba + Novorapid.....¿Cantidad? Aún no lo he descubierto 😢
Vamos muy mal

The problem is big and I can help little but one thing that works well with my son is to look at what type of carbohydrates eat.When we have a few days in which it has high spikes, part of the fastest carbohydrates for more slow and, vice versa, when there is no peak and I am afraid of a hiccup I put more of fast carbohydrates.That is, if we have to reach 6 units of CH, we usually make 4 (bread, potato, pasta, cereals) of f faster and 2 slower (fruit, ivurt).That there are no peaks we climb the fastest to 4.5 and 1.5 is slower.What is too peak we go down the fastest to 3 uch and the other 3 are? Of the slowest
I seem few ch q comment.My son with 11 years eats 4.5- 1.5-6-1.5-4.5.According to our guidelines, you have to eat about 1600 kcal for an 8 -year -old boy and add 100 for each year at this start per year.And remove something if not much sport is done or the child is not much hungry.Half must be based on ch.800 kcal.And every 1 CH contributes 40 kcal.So it should be about 20 U of CH a the 800 kcal more or less.
But we are only one more patient and without encouraging anyone to give lessons because everything is already very difficult to.Serve only comment for what you ask us.
Animos and a hug!

evacf's profile photo
evacf
01/03/2021 9:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You went down from 30 to 28.
Try to put 29.
It seems very little fast, although it eats few hydrates.
Put it quick enough to not get from 180 in the posts.
Before changing to Tresiba, was going well?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/03/2021 11:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much

evacf said:
the problem is great and I can help but one thing that works well with my son is to look at what type of carbohydrates eat.When we have a few days in which it has high spikes, part of the fastest carbohydrates for more slow and, vice versa, when there is no peak and I am afraid of a hiccup I put more of fast carbohydrates.That is, if we have to reach 6 units of CH, we usually make 4 (bread, potato, pasta, cereals) of f faster and 2 slower (fruit, ivurt).That there are no peaks we climb the fastest to 4.5 and 1.5 is slower.What is too peak we go down the fastest to 3 uch and the other 3 are? Of the slowest
I seem few ch q comment.My son with 11 years eats 4.5- 1.5-6-1.5-4.5.According to our guidelines, you have to eat about 1600 kcal for an 8 -year -old boy and add 100 for each year at this start per year.And remove something if not much sport is done or the child is not much hungry.Half must be based on ch.800 kcal.And every 1 CH contributes 40 kcal.So it should be about 20 U of CH a the 800 kcal more or less.
But we are only one more patient and without encouraging anyone to give lessons because everything is already very difficult to.Serve only comment for what you ask us.
Animos and a hug!

Very kind.I will study that topic.Do not usually take it into account 😥 very grateful.

daniel_y_yo
01/03/2021 1:27 p.m.

Madre de Daniel
Vamos muy mal

regina said:
you went down from 30 to 28.
Try to put 29.
It seems very little fast, although it eats few hydrates.
Put it quick enough to not get from 180 in the posts.
Before changing to Tresiba, was going well?

Nothing that I upload the fast, makes a hiccup at the exact time after having eaten.With Tresiba it has been 1 year.😔 Thank you very much for trying to help.

daniel_y_yo
01/03/2021 1:31 p.m.

Madre de Daniel
Vamos muy mal

The first whenever you have to regulate is the three -one, so if you get up under you would have to lower the slow.The changes make them every three days you see if the climb or decrease is punctual.
Once the dose of the slow is already adequate you have to adjust the rapid breakfast ... three days ... the rapid of the food ... three days of dinner ..... try that theseDias are always the same HC.
It takes time to do it, but for me it is the only way.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/03/2021 2:38 p.m.

I have not said it, but always if you do not see something clear, go to the doctor.What works for one is not worth another.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/03/2021 2:40 p.m.

anaisabel said:
The first thing that must be regulated is the Tresiba, so if you get up under we would have to lower the slow.The changes make them every three days you see if the climb or decrease is punctual.
Once the dose of the slow is already adequate you have to adjust the rapid breakfast ... three days ... the rapid of the food ... three days of dinner ..... try that theseDias are always the same HC.
It takes time to do it, but for me it is the only way.

Thanks for your help

daniel_y_yo
01/03/2021 5:07 p.m.

Madre de Daniel
Vamos muy mal

daniel_y_yo said:

Good @daniel_y_yo, as others tell you, I also advise you@hotmail.com and I will be happy to try to help you.

All the best

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
01/04/2021 9:45 p.m.

I see that you use a lot of slow and little fast.The diet you mention is quite low in hydrates for a 23 -year -old, even sedentary.
For night hypos you can change the time of the three at night and lower the dose 2 units 3 days to see how, that will need faster in meals.
Now the slow one is metabolizing part of the meals, if the casualties will need a little more in meals.
There are not two days equal, there are quiet days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/05/2021 8:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, I wanted to comment that if you have requested the bomb, which helps a lot with the variability we have to be uploading and lowering the insulin for this issue, if it is in acceptable values ​​I try not to touch the basal and l low or I upload a fast unit inThe meals, when it is very tall or has a few days I put another unit of basal like that until the day is the lowest and basal Quito or if it is not very low quickly, Tb there are days that I take off the snack if this isHigh X The afternoon, in general lines we act with glycos around 7, every day it is different and sometimes you are more successful than others I hope I have helped you encourage !!

Garci's profile photo
Garci
01/10/2021 10:47 a.m.

For David's mother, he should speak with his son's header and check the medication he takes with the pathologies he has.Tresiba is incompatible with vitamin complexes and medications that carry a type of ethanol. The three way you were the next one to leave 60, they are stored in the liver, when there is no physical activity has last 72 hours in some people, ifEvery 3 days go to breakfast we will increase 2 units if one day it comes out with hypoglycemia below 60 we will remove 2. I would implement some more fruit in each meal.If you carry the sensor, you have already a diabetes school and give it the number and the center to share data.And with the current pandemia, all endocrine are doing well or a partner attends that way, if the endocrine cannot have already a school of diabetes, his duty is to attend to inform his endocrine doctor.My mother uses Tresiba, when she had them using with novorapid and goes fatal they changed Humalog is doing very well.Due to the dose of threeiba, he calculates that his son weighs about 65 kg.If you continue as we explain glycemic uncontrol, I tell you this because with epilepsy it seems to me that medications do not fit.Greetings and contact me if you need me.Being a sanitary would have a jail reading his message and not answering him

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/17/2021 4:37 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.