Non -invasive glucose meter clock

Rafaga's profile photo   01/13/2021 7:05 a.m.

Link

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
01/13/2021 7:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hopefully there is something soon for us.For now, I still see everything very green.Of course, in the short term I do not believe.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/13/2021 9:45 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

News like this provoke me found feelings: on the one hand, I am wonderful to the incredible ability of the human being to imagine and shape ideas, to move forward and, on the other hand, I cannot avoid thinking that if all these intelligences, skills were joinedAnd budgets, one cure could be found for the more than 450 million diabetics in the world and not just put patches, in a literal and figurative sense, which although they help us a lot, are still fascinating gadgets that cover ourdisease, but do not heal it.
Someday it will happen ... :)

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
01/13/2021 10:44 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

palomilla said:
news like this cause me found feelings: on the one hand, I am wonderful to the incredible ability of the human being to imagine and shape ideas, to move forward and, on the other hand, on the other hand,I cannot avoid thinking that if all these intelligences, skills and budgets were joined, one cure could be found for the more than 450 million diabetics in the world and not just put patches, in a literal and figurative sense, which although althoughThey help us a lot, they are still fascinating gadgets that cover our disease, but do not heal it.

I think the same as you, @Palomilla!

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/14/2021 1:08 a.m.

rafaga said:

Link

Hello.Curious.From what he says, he is still in tests.In any case, I tend to think like @Palomilla and @davidag2000.Although they get it to work and demonstrate it, the difference with one of the interstitial sensors is not significant, and void in regard to control.And in what has almost advanced anything is P.EJ. in the regeneration or transplant of the islets for the type I or in better treatments for type II.

As a curiosity, 15 years ago, some Danes developed a clock called pendra that came to be certified and used in their social security.In Spain there was already a "representative" who planned to be formed by selling it at draconian prices for private.I have looked for some news of that time: Link

What happened is that tests in patients had not been rigorous enough and in real practice it gave quite serious errors.In the end, before repeated reports of Danish family and endocrine doctors, they had no choice but to withdraw it, and the company disappeared.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
01/17/2021 12:58 p.m.

palomilla said:
news like this cause me found feelings: on the one hand, I am wonderful to the incredible ability of the human being to imagine and shape ideas, to move forward and, on the other hand, on the other hand,I cannot avoid thinking that if all these intelligences, skills and budgets were joined, one cure could be found for the more than 450 million diabetics in the world and not just put patches, in a literal and figurative sense, which although althoughThey help us a lot, they are still fascinating gadgets that cover our disease, but do not heal it.

The "patch" will pay it every month while living.The solution only once and goodbye to the business.It does not interest.They think like this "that it is better, than for example 40 million diabetics in this area pay an average of 10 euros per month, while they live, or that they pay 10,000 euros for the cure at once? What more for rent?
Make the account, with for example an average life of a 60 -year -old diabetic (10 euros per month, without variations those 60 years).What would you take? ..... They are not interested in the cure.Neither the cancer, nor that of many other diseases that force you to pay per month "for life"

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
01/17/2021 11:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.