Insulin dose

Cdb1's profile photo   05/17/2021 9 a.m.

There are non -diabetic people who create a state of confusion, of those people without knowledge or reliable and true information that begin to release things, how: "Yes you get x dose" you provoke side effects ... let's see is not supposed toInsulin is a hormone that we have to have all human beings with diabetes, to be able to live?Therefore, every time we eat "HC" or meals .. "UGP" we would have to put the "insulin" that is the (, hormone) that we need to be able to live and cover the food we ingerSo unconscious and getting an insulin overdose as if it were heroin, a person with diabetes can mark their limits.I do not think that a person with diabetes to get 6u to eat causes him, side effects ... I know that there are people who get more me. And there are healthier and stronger than an oak!In any case, it would cause a hyper or a hypo, depending on how it manages, everything.

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
05/17/2021 9 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, it cost me to read it but I think I understand what you want to say ...

We are sick with a medication, it depends on the responsibility of each one will better or worse that treatment.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/17/2021 10:19 a.m.

@CDB1 Unfortunately on all issues, there are people who understand everything, but in reality they don't know anything.
Type1 diabetic will put the necessary UNIDs at the time of intake.
What side effects?The only ones will be hyperglycemia in case of short of insulin

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
10/01/2021 7:13 a.m.

Insulin is to use it and diabetic 1 can eat everything by watching quantities.And they are not sick, they simply do not manufacture insulin and have to inject it.
This is the position we adopt in my house :)

evacf's profile photo
evacf
10/01/2021 6:49 p.m.

It is correct what you say, but not so simple.For example, slow insulins such as Glargina or Detemir are not really insulin, and nor is Humalog exactly human insulin, but a rapid action analogue.In medical literature there has always been talk about possible side effects, but for now they have not discovered anything radical or spectacular.That is, the insulin we put on has no side effects.And yes, a type 1 diabetic (I have been for more than 50 years) can essentially eat what you want.

What is in this society, and in abundance, are people who would be better quiet.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
10/03/2021 2:07 p.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
is correct what you say, but not so simple.For example, slow insulins such as Glargina or Detemir are not really insulin, and nor is Humalog exactly human insulin, but a rapid action analogue.In medical literature there has always been talk about possible side effects, but for now they have not discovered anything radical or spectacular.That is, the insulin we put on has no side effects.And yes, a type 1 diabetic (I have been for more than 50 years) can essentially eat what you want.

What is in this society, and in abundance, are people who would be better quiet.

Are you no longer diabetic?Do you cure?

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
10/05/2021 10:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.