I have several doubts about the free freestyle sensor 2

PhantomSoulless's profile photo   01/21/2021 2:28 p.m.

Hello, I just received my free Style free sensor. 2. It is my first time with a flash sensor and I really have a few doubts to solve.

I have read for this forum that there are some wipes called "Skin tac wipe adhesive" that are quite good for fixing the sensor, but that can cause burning (or irritation in the skin) and I thinking that, it is true that I have the skinSomething sensitive, so what wipes do you recommend?Because I have been looking at some wipes that are: Coveen PREP but it is a protective film for the skin, so I understand that it does not serve the flash sensor, right?

Another doubt that I have is, my mobile has no NFC but I would like to know if I could have a "control" (the graph that my sugar level says over time) of my sugar even if it is not possible to measure glucose with the mobileAt that time (I would have to use the glucometer).

Thank you.

PhantomSoulless's profile photo
PhantomSoulless
01/21/2021 2:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, the theme of the wipes is a world and I ended up not using them .. I was irritated and only used in summer for the increase in sweat.

Although Abbot says that it can only be put in the triceps of the arm, there are more sites ... it is a matter of checking if the margin of error is good.

If your mobile does not have NFC you cannot read, and if you want that graph, you will have to connect the free reader to download the data to the PC and there to see the graph.

Tips that I just start the sensor.

-Cuttrase with capillary measurement the first 24/48h of putting the sensor because it almost always has an adjustment delay.

-You find the "Pisa" effect: if you put it on your arm and sleep on that side, the measurements will not be correct, you must wait about 15-30 min to disappear that effect.

With this what can happen to you, is that you save an alarm and "scare" unnecessarily.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/21/2021 6:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.