{'en': 'How do you do the pinch to click', 'es': 'Cómo hacéis el pellizco para pincharos'} Image

How do you do the pinch to click

Oskareti's profile photo   01/21/2021 7:15 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I present myself briefly ... my name is Oscar and I debuted in 2019 with Lada, at the age of 43 ... The truth is that I have a very good control (my last glycosilada was 5.8) and for the moment I am working withLantus, diet and exercise ...

I have a question ... The other day, I downloaded a book on diabetes of the Ministry of Health and in the section where I talked about how to manage insulin, he said that the pinch before pricking should be wide, that is, that grip a lot of skin...

I usually grab little skin, why in areas such as legs, for example, I find it almost impossible to grab a lot ... I would say that it works as I do but I wanted to know how you do it ... you grab a lot or little skin, or is it not so important?

Thank you so much!!

Oskareti's profile photo
Oskareti
01/21/2021 7:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In the calves he punctured me as without pinching, in the belly if he pinched.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/21/2021 7:58 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The important thing is that insulin is supplied correctly and does not hurt.While these conditions are met, you can do it as you want.

PS: To meet the second condition, I always have to pinch, although I do not look so much on how I do it, but in a way in which I know it will not hurt 😉

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/21/2021 11:38 p.m.

Last week I had an appointment for change of treatment and they educated me again on the subject of punctures.

The pinch must be small, since if it is big you run the risk of puncturing in muscle and we must avoid this.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/22/2021 9 a.m.

Thanks Sherpa41, Davidag2000 and Marine for your answers

Oskareti's profile photo
Oskareti
01/22/2021 6:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.