{'en': 'Freestyle sensor and recycling kit', 'es': 'FreeStyle KIT DEL SENSOR y Reciclaje'} Image

Freestyle sensor and recycling kit

IGARO's profile photo   01/28/2021 7:48 a.m.

Good morning;
What to do with the sensor kit once used?
To me the company representative told me to keep the kit used while the sensor is active, in case there were claims ... but nobody told me to do that period once.

Health and greetings

Humalog 8 - 14 - 10
Tresiba 42
Freestyle free since November 2020

IGARO's profile photo
IGARO
01/28/2021 7:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yellow container

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
01/28/2021 8:42 a.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

amiranda said:
yellow container

I do not see it so clear because it has: paper, cardboard, plastics, electronic components, batteries and it is biological material (at least the sensor) ...:/

IGARO's profile photo
IGARO
01/28/2021 11:45 a.m.

The box to blue, the prospectus to blue too, the applicator to yellow and the sensor, they told me in the ABBOTT course that went to the batteries container.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/28/2021 11:49 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
the box to blue, the prospectus to blue too, the applicator to yellow and the sensor, they told me in the ABBott course that went to the container of the batteries.All the best.

Thank you very much Nigiri;:) Now I just have to find a battery container ... (which at least in my town is not on the street):/

IGARO's profile photo
IGARO
01/28/2021 11:59 a.m.

Here in Madrid they are inserted in the bus stops (not in all) but if not, it is normal to take them to the clean point, in your town there must be sure.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/28/2021 10:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

igaro said:
amiranda said:
yellow container
I do not see it so clear because it has: paper, cardboard, plastics, electronic components, batteries and it is biological material (at least the sensor) ...:/

I do as Nigiri.I understood that you asked about the plastic parts of the applicator.

In some shopping centers or supermarkets (at least here in Madrid, but I have also seen on other sides) there is where to leave worn batteries and others, I usually deposit them there.

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
01/29/2021 6:44 p.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.