Type 1 diabetes.

BanHop's profile photo   01/28/2021 8:04 a.m.

Good, I've been with type 1 diabetes for about 12 years. More controlled times and times a little less.From the pandemic I am doing much more to have my best, since I had climbed into a glycosolate of 8.

I have free freestyle for measurements.I do not know what happens that the last week in the middle of the night it starts to get from 100 to 250-300.

I put threeiba at noon and novorapid at meals.I've been like this for this time, I don't know what has suddenly passed to get on the middle of the night.The dinners I take have no slow hydrates, it is as always.

I have this kind of thing that is usually for the slow one.But I put it at noon, I would have to have enough effect until the morning.The truth is that I am a little clueless to solve it, so I ask you for help.Thank you

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
01/28/2021 8:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I believe that you like or even insufficient of slow insulin at night, I would talk to the endocrine but a solution could be to upload units of the slow or even inject it at night.Try up 2 to 6 units of slow and take the appropriate measurements until you find the desired range.It would also reduce carbohydrates at night.
Greetings

jordi81's profile photo
jordi81
01/28/2021 9:54 a.m.

I would go up the slow and look to see.Also keep in mind that the increase in the Tresiba will not notice it until after a few days.On the other hand, I would put the Free alarm in 170 for example and as soon as I put, I would correct with one or two fast units, so you can regulate it with the slow one.
All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/28/2021 11:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thank you, I will try to climb the Tresiba.Anyway, I will throw the ball in case that has been defective and try to click on the other hand just in case.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
01/28/2021 12:34 p.m.

Well, I would not upload the slow.
I put it at 2pm and at night, sometimes, it also happens to me that I get up, today I got up at 246 and at 23.30 I was one hundred and little.
It doesn't happen to me every day so I don't play anything.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/28/2021 3:23 p.m.

If it is specific, you don't have to climb, no.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/28/2021 4:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Check the fats of dinner, they make me wreaken at dawn.
Investigate the alba effect, the time of the climb is important.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/29/2021 7:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I was a time that was shot at 3 in the morning, and I left the threeiba and I have returned to Lantus.
With better control at night, because although I still get a little at dawn it keeps it better.

josepd's profile photo
josepd
01/29/2021 10:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.