Recommendations

Cdb1's profile photo   05/27/2021 1:45 p.m.

Hi there!That hospital and medical team (endocrine, educator ...) in Madrid, you recommend that you have very good reviews and very good assessment!Thank you

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
05/27/2021 1:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We recommended several doctors to Dra Barrio.It only happens in D-Medical in a private way.We have not taken the step of consulting because the price seemed excessive when I called ... € 250 The first consultation and I don't remember the price of the rest.

Isi's profile photo
Isi
05/28/2021 3:09 p.m.

@isi ami I am interested in consultations but in a public way I am that I have as an educator to Montse and the endocrine Noemí of the Gregorio Marañón hospital in Madrid and I would like to change their educator etc for having another opinion, education etc, well to see if there is someone fromMadrid that some educator and endocrine recommends that it is very good.

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
05/28/2021 3:57 p.m.

I go to the FDJ.To date everything correct and good attention.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/28/2021 11:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia and where is that

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
05/28/2021 11:41 p.m.

@CDB1

I think Ruthbia refers to the Jiménez Diaz Foundation University Hospital (FJD).It has a private behind, but the part that gives the AV of the Catholicreyes is publishes.I think it has a concert or something.I know it because I have done many annual checks there.It is very close to Moncloa.

Link

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/29/2021 10:41 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Ok but they have type I diabetes unit also ??

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
05/29/2021 7:47 p.m.

Yes, if they serve me there for social security.He has attention on Quintana Street and in the Plaza de Cristo Rey.In both specialties centers with concert with SS.
On Monday 24 I was in Cristo Rey with the educators and on June 24 I have the endo in Quintana.My endo is of maternal leave, she serves me in Cristo Rey.Since I came to Madrid, this specialties center assigned me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/30/2021 10:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.