{'en': 'Semaglutida, (someone has used this)', 'es': 'Semaglutida, (Alguien a usado esto)'} Image

Semaglutida, (someone has used this)

RubenBernal's profile photo   02/04/2021 8:33 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I always read them, but today I come to ask, because I have felt very bad for two weeks, my endocrine, I change the medication and place a dose of 0.25 ml of semaglutin every week, but this one has given me hard, I haveIt puts very bad, I have many nausea, although they told me that it was normal I am afraid, because after 4 weeks I will raise my doses.

I am 50 years old and I put insulin glarglin 25 units, every night, and before each glulisine meal 8 units.and now 0.25 ml semaglutin every week.

Has anyone used it?

Thank you.

RubenBernal's profile photo
RubenBernal
02/04/2021 8:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Wow, I feel like a laboratory mouse,

RubenBernal
02/05/2021 5:31 p.m.

What type of diabetes do you have?What hemoglobin?Without that you cannot comment

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/05/2021 5:36 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

DM2 (2018)
HBA1C 9.0 January 2021
Every 12 hours, Metformin 850. ENALAPRIL 20 mg 1 day;
Apidra Glulisina (8-8-8);Lantus Glargina (25)
Ozempic® (Semaglutide) Injection 0.25 mg Injectable medicine (1 time a week)

RubenBernal
02/05/2021 5:58 p.m.

And with all that medication do you have 9 HB?I do not know .... it seems a metformin+basal+fast barbarity+semaglutida and the HB out of place ....

Alberto_13
02/05/2021 7:17 p.m.

I agree !

@Rubenbernal
You have an excessively high HB.

Ask to put a glucose sensor, ABBOTT type.If they do not finance it and you have resources, I think it is worth paying it in your pocket.

That HB is very high.You cannot continue so much time constantly.Another alternative or additionally changes endocrine.But you have to take mediated.It is clear that what you do now does not work.

Also control your diet and make a low diet in carbohydrates and fats.

Take it very very seriously

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/05/2021 8:16 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Good day,
Thank you very much for the tips, I will get into account.
The truth I have taken a strict diet but three months ago, everything is out of control, my endocrine took the janumet and gave me this new drug, (to which I do not know yet).
Thanks for your information.

RubenBernal
02/06/2021 6:49 p.m.

@Rubenbernal

It is not easy!Don't throw the towel!

You will tell us how you are going but do not discourage you.The fact that you ask in the forum is a very good sign.Cheer up

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/06/2021 8:36 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello Rubenbernal,
I have been used for 2 years, (ozempic 1mg).I embedded with 0.25 for 2 months, then 0.50 for 2 more months and then 1 mg.There was no human way to control diabetes, he had tried metformin, glymepirida, sigliptin (alone and combined), 6 different, slow and fast insulins without result.Since I started with the semaglutida I am controlled, I find myself much better and I have been able to leave insulin, first I could leave the fast and a few months later I could also do without the slow one.
It is possible that at first I had a bad time, it cost me almost 4 months to adapt to the semaglutida, but now I am very happy to have made the effort, it was worth it.Also point that I have lost 20 kgs, recovering my normal weight, which makes me much better.The only one to highlight is that the semagglutida produces stones in the vesicula and now I am aware of its removal.The Bonce Posivo without hesitation.The controls with endoicrine at the beginning were monthly and now semiannual.

Maria R's profile photo
Maria R
02/07/2021 2:25 p.m.

Hello Maria,

Thank you very much for your answer, I am starting with semaglutida (Ozempic 1mg).As you say I am at 0.25 for 1 months, then 0.50 this later, as the endocrine indicates, the truth has given me very hard, I hope everything is well, I am losing weight rapidly, they tell me that it is normal, I hopeso it is.

Thank you very much for your comments.

Greetings

RubenBernal
02/07/2021 5:27 p.m.

I take Dianben 1 at food and dinner and shed 18-20 of Humalog, I have been 0.5 from 0.5 from Ozempic for several months once and the truth I have not noticed much improvement, previous.I must say that both have not produced any type of side effects.What I have started in the pandemic root is the theme of the morning walks of 4-5 km some days and especially the outputs by bicycle two, three times a week and in the last analysis that it performs in December Coleterol0, the liver good and the lowest glucose level since I am diabetic.I am also controlling myself much more especially the dinners but I do not deprive me of a cake ever if it seems to me.Emphasize that neither with Trulicity nor with Ozempic I have lost weight when other acquaintances if they have done so.

Rifesa's profile photo
Rifesa
02/07/2021 8:06 p.m.

Good day,
Rifesa,
Thanks for your comment, I will take it into account, for my next appointment with my endocrine.

RubenBernal
02/10/2021 2:07 p.m.

Rubén, encouragement.I have been with semaglutida for a year.And they also uploaded it to me from 25 to 50 ... the first months were horrible ... nausea, decomposition, pains throughout the body ... but now I am better than ever.Cheer up!

sinfuselaje's profile photo
sinfuselaje
02/14/2021 12:14 p.m.

Good day,

Symphusage,

Thanks for your comment,
It gives me a lot of encouragement to move forward in this fight, to control diabetes, because the hardest are the side effects.

Greetings.

RubenBernal
02/15/2021 12:27 a.m.

Very interesting about the semaglutida:
Link

Alberto_13
02/17/2021 12:26 p.m.

Hello very good, I have been medically with this medically one week, I wantedI hope you give me your advice

Anapaula's profile photo
Anapaula
11/20/2021 7:42 p.m.

I have been fatal for a week, I still don't give up, I hope that I will feel better and get used to it.Symptoms: decompensasion, changes in pressure, vomiting, weakness in general.For vomiting and nausea I recommend: ice, smell alcohol, tax also helps.

antoniobarraza's profile photo
antoniobarraza
01/12/2022 11:30 p.m.

Hello, I have been 5.25 now with 0.5, I have not had any collateral effect, at 0.25 I had no change in anxiety, at 0.5 if I had, but I have not lowered anything weight, I still stagnate.

gwilmans's profile photo
gwilmans
03/01/2022 9:14 p.m.

Hello, they gave me the semagglutid...., I wear 1.2 or 1.8 alternate, however the semaglutida although it has the advantage that is a puncture a week, if it gave me problems, so I continue.

match53's profile photo
match53
03/09/2022 7:06 p.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

maria r said:
hello rubenbernal,
I have been used for 2 years, (ozempic 1mg).I embedded with 0.25 for 2 months, then 0.50 for 2 more months and then 1 mg.There was no human way to control diabetes, he had tried metformin, glymepirida, sigliptin (alone and combined), 6 different, slow and fast insulins without result.Since I started with the semaglutida I am controlled, I find myself much better and I have been able to leave insulin, first I could leave the fast and a few months later I could also do without the slow one.
It is possible that at first I had a bad time, it cost me almost 4 months to adapt to the semaglutida, but now I am very happy to have made the effort, it was worth it.Also point that I have lost 20 kgs, recovering my normal weight, which makes me much better.The only one to highlight is that the semagglutida produces stones in the vesicula and now I am aware of its removal.The Bonce Posivo without hesitation.The controls with endoicrine at the beginning were monthly and now semiannual.

I have been with Ozempic for two years and just given me my first colic of vesicula, shortly after climbing the dose of 0.5 to 1.

They had not warned me that I could produce stones.

You have more information, I am with unbearable pain for a few days,

Lola50's profile photo
Lola50
03/11/2022 3:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.