{'en': 'Low glucose events.Bad, very bad or?', 'es': 'Eventos de glucosa baja. ¿Malo,muy malo o bien?'} Image

Low glucose events.Bad, very bad or?

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo   02/10/2021 10:44 a.m.

Hello, I am experienced low glucose events, more or less 50. Being high is bad, but and being low?What effects have the body in the long term?

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
02/10/2021 10:44 a.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

@"Pablo Asturianin"

One of the problems of having hypoglycemia, apart from other very serious body risks, is that your body gradually gets used to them over time.What you used to felt when you were below 70, then it is below 60 and after 50!A danger

You have to avoid systematic / regular hypos.They can happen to you from time to time but the less better.

Or they are because you get a lot of slow or fast insulins after meals.Or because after putting the insulin you move a lot.You have to analyze it.But avoid the hypos a lot !!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/10/2021 1:57 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Is it a serious question?A lot of time in high values ​​is bad, due to the "destruction" in the long term that causes various body organs, but a single very serious hypo can be "definitive" (if it is euphemism).Using the body not to discern when you are in hiccups is to play a very dangerous game.

march's profile photo
march
02/10/2021 10:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Pablo Asturianin" does not seem many in 1 month.Of course, you will have to analyze where they come from.
In my case they are usually due to excess insulin and yesterday the endo did not give importance.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/11/2021 2:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It is because I am eating little, and I endure until the last minute to put sugar or food.

My question was more long term because of the effect of being low, being high was not a March question.
INow I'm normally during the Max day in 150, and it is easy for me to hicc up.

Pablo Asturianin
02/11/2021 5:13 p.m.

Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

Good Pablo Asturianin, I believe that what you should do is upSugar If you have been going down all day, TV goes to 110 for a while. If you wantTomorrow I suppose that dinner about 11.and the holidays do not pay much attention to me to a diabetes school and your endocrine doctor will correct you what you are doing wrong.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
02/12/2021 8:13 p.m.

K5288pn25.

ruthbia said:
@"Pablo Asturianin" do not seem many in 1 month.Of course, you will have to analyze where they come from.
In my case they are usually due to excess insulin and yesterday the endo did not give importance.

Those that happen to you, for me it is very much, if with which I have it already made it fatal ... tremors and all that.

Pablo Asturianin
02/14/2021 12:32 a.m.

Share on Twitter

There is another factor to take into account for those who are with relatively low glycades and averages of 90 s or 100 s and is the mismatch of the? Freestyle regarding capillary blood glucose.A 10 or 15 gap can bring you that Freestyle says that you have many hypos and it is not true.For example, the week that we change the sensor The number of hypos accounted for is much higher than the second week of the sensor for the gap that is taken to the? Change sensor.At least it is what happens to us.With the application of the freestyle you can get the data for weeks and what I tell you is very evident

evacf's profile photo
evacf
02/14/2021 8:12 a.m.

And also uploads the percentage of time that is below 70

evacf's profile photo
evacf
02/14/2021 8:19 a.m.

@"Pablo Asturianin" Many hypos are relative, with 69 I am fine but free marks it as hypoglycemia.
For me the strong are below 60 and of those I have 2 at most per month and always induced by insulins and my hormonal changes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/14/2021 9:13 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.