Free Freestyle 2 gives error almost continuously

Juan Miguel Martinez Garcia's profile photo   02/14/2021 11:44 a.m.

Good, the sensor that I had yesterday broke, I had the filament folded so although it was not the time I had to remove it, after this I put another one and worked perfectly until at night I slept I began to give myself an error continuously, thanI tried again in 10 minutes, so I had a 4 -hour glucose measurement vacuum until in the morning he worked but after putting on a coat to protect myself from the cold morning, I just had an error again.I don't know whether to remove it or not, can it be the meter's fault?Yesterday I left hiking but I don't think this was given any serious blow and I don't have any mobile with NFC also at the time I don't know if the measurements it gives will be correct, I have measured myself in the same meter with the stripsAnd it has given me 200 while in the sensor 172 right now, a difference of 30 now that I have been able to verify it.

Juan Miguel Martinez Garcia's profile photo
Juan Miguel Martinez Garcia
02/14/2021 11:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't think the problem is the reader.Rather the sensor.The first day to give a little war but usually then adjust.

If you still don't work well, I think you can call Abbott and ask to send you another.I think that on the theme of Freestyle sensor someone put the phone number.

There are sensors that come out very bad and that creates a kind of frustration / anger.Apart from not letting you sleep!

Even so with all their defects, they are very useful

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/14/2021 1:12 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
I don't think the problem is the reader.Rather the sensor.The first day to give a little war but usually then adjust.

If you still don't work well, I think you can call Abbott and ask to send you another.I think that on the theme of Freestyle sensor someone put the phone number.

There are sensors that come out very bad and that creates a kind of frustration / anger.Apart from not letting you sleep!

Even so with all their defects, they are very useful

GREETING

For example now I get 50 when I have 90 in blood, the truth is that it is quite frustrated to have something so expensive and that it does not go well even if social security is paid.Tomorrow I will call but I don't know if many obstacles will put me in sending a new sensor, they sent me 8 but I don't want to get and take them out every day

Juan Miguel Martinez Garcia's profile photo
Juan Miguel Martinez Garcia
02/14/2021 10:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Look to see if that error of -40 or -30 is maintained.That can help you!
It is not ideal but I remember that errors more or less were maintained!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/15/2021 6:44 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.