Imminent Diagnosis Type 2

matrix's profile photo   02/21/2021 6:32 p.m.

In the week I have an appointment with my cardiologist.It is imminent and undeniable that I will diagnose type 2 diabetes and I will start life treatment or send me with endocrinologist.

I had insulin resistance (I still have) and it is well known that this condition takes to diabetes sooner.

I bring in the morning 143 to 151 of glucose for several months now although after eating (2 hours later) I have 151 to 170 glucose.I have taken glucose for a couple of weeks during the day 6 times a day and I always have it in 141 to 160 ... from there it does not go down.Glycosylated hemoglobin in heaven, in 9.

I will tell you.

I was taking prolonged liberation metformin at 11am and 11pm but I read that it was wrong, which is taken with food?Can anyone confirm me?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
02/21/2021 6:32 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

@matrix

Well don't worry.It is clear that you have to lower those values.It is for your good.

It may help you apart from the endocrine talking to a nutritionist.

Cheer up

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/21/2021 7:12 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

matrix said:
in the week I have an appointment with my cardiologist.It is imminent and undeniable that I will diagnose type 2 diabetes and I will start life treatment or send me with endocrinologist.

I had insulin resistance (I still have) and it is well known that this condition takes to diabetes sooner.

I bring in the morning 143 to 151 of glucose for several months now although after eating (2 hours later) I have 151 to 170 glucose.I have taken glucose for a couple of weeks during the day 6 times a day and I always have it in 141 to 160 ... from there it does not go down.Glycosylated hemoglobin in heaven, in 9.

I will tell you.

I was taking prolonged liberation metformin at 11am and 11pm but I read that it was wrong, which is taken with food?Can someone confirm me?

You can take it together with food or not, what is clear is that with 9 Glico is not doing anything, urgently visit an endocrine

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/21/2021 8:40 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

When I debuted, I tell the endocrine that a person passing from 160mg/dl is diabetic yes or yes.
The good thing is that you have almost assumed.You will not have to make big changes, just control carbohydrates and exercise.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/21/2021 9:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

alberto_13 said:
matrix said:

I was taking prolonged liberation metformin at 11am and 11pm but I read that it was wrong, which is taken with food?Can someone confirm me?

You can take it together with food or not, what is clear is that with 9 glyc

Yeah.Tomorrow I will see my cardiologist who will surely send me with endocrine.The 9 -year -old glyc was expected with a fasting glucose of 150 for several weeks.How curious that glucose after meals is not in 300 or more.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
02/21/2021 9:31 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

ruthbia said:
When I debuted I tell my endocrine that a person passing from 160mg/dl is diabetic yes or yes.
The good thing is that you have almost assumed.You will not have to make big changes, just control carbohydrates and exercise.

It is a fact.I already had insulin resistance and other factors, such as hereditary factor and others.Thanks for commenting.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
02/21/2021 9:34 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@matrix

Well don't worry.It is clear that you have to lower those values.It is for your good.

Encourage

Thanks for your comments and encouragement.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
02/21/2021 9:34 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@matrix

Encourage

I finally went with my cardiologist who reviewed my studies and made me an electro.I was officially declared diabetic with these words: "What we wanted to avoid, it was not achieved" ... and this other phrase "feeling good does not necessarily mean being well."wow.

The non -ideal feeding + lack of exercise + intermittent breakfast during the pandemic made me from diabetic to diabetic.I scold myself and suspended the intermittent fasting.

The electro is well shown but studies show inflammation in the endothelium, which is dangerous for arteries and some cardiovascular situation.He sent me medication for diabetes (he also made adjustments in another that I took because I am hypertensive) and I am also in a daily diet and exercise.He sent me a cardioprotector and already in 2 months we will see how my body responds to treatment.

I am looking forward to my wife and two young children and I hope to share good news in 2 months.

I thank you in advance for the spirits and feedback.

Hug from Mexico.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
02/26/2021 8:44 a.m.

@matrix

If you eat healthy, avoiding fats and excess carbohydrates (bread, pasta, potatoes and rice), and do sports (good or walk every day), you'll see how everything goes well!

cheer up

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/26/2021 3:30 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I imagine that it will be Type 2, as the partner says with diet and exercise you will see how control

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/26/2021 6:27 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

jldiazdel said:
@matrix

If you eat healthy, avoiding fats and excess carbohydrates (bread, pasta, potatoes and rice), and do sports (good or walk every day), you'll see how everything goes well!

cheer up

thank you so much.I have been feeding very well, but rather with an approach that is not a diet, but change of habits.Many vegetables and fruits, no fat, no soft drinks, juices, etc.Comprehensive food, not sugar, etc.This, added to my daily exercises and the oral medication that the doctor sent me, the sugar dwarfed from 166 to 120 ... and 2 hours after eating he handled 189 and now 141 ... and that thatI barely start.

The doctor told me that the current medicine is only for two months, according to my body, in 2 months it will readjust, if possible.

Thanks for the spirits.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
02/27/2021 10:34 p.m.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "Alberto_13"

That's right, I am with daily exercise (walking 30min) and good food, in addition to my oral medications.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
02/27/2021 10:35 p.m.

Matrix, I do not understand it: if you are taking mettformin and has already been injecting insulin how it is barely to declare type 2 diabetic, if a person does not have diabets they cannot prescribe insulin. I apologize.Alfredo from Venezuela.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
03/02/2021 1:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

herrera said:
matrix, I do not understand: if you are taking mettformin and you have already been injecting insulin as it is that just now they will declare it diabetic type 2, if a person does not have diabetes noThey can prescribe insulin. I apologize.Alfredo from Venezuela.

hello.I have never put insulin in my life.greetings.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
03/02/2021 1:50 a.m.

Possibly it is 2 months you do not need the antidiabetic, if you keep the diet and exercise.But you don't have to neglect.

Congratulations on those good values.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/06/2021 11:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.