{'en': 'Start of type I diabetes?', 'es': '¿Comienzo de Diabetes Tipo I?'} Image

Start of type I diabetes?

j_aspart's profile photo   06/02/2021 7:34 p.m.

@j_aspart

We all rejoice and join your wishes so that they advance in the control of autoimmune diseases !!

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/15/2021 3:44 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

j_aspart said:
good morning

I tell you a little what the endocrine told me in case one day a lost as me with a similar issue reappears.The truth is that little can be said, the first endocrine that saw me and to which I made the consultation (before I got the results of the antibodies and proinsulin) told me to get the idea that I was developing type 1 diabetesBut being my pancreas still developing some insulin had not yet manifested.I already know that this does not depend on whatever you want or not, if not what it is, but upon receiving the stick of the first news
I have made two other consultations to endocrine and do not coincide with the diagnosis, they think that the data of the proinsulin, insulin and peptide C may be due to the low carbohydrate diet and that, although it is not impossible to develop lada diabetes without antibodies, it enters intoThe unlikely.
The summary ... I will try to be calmer since I have been going through a quite bad streak since the other autoimmune was diagnosed and they are looking at another second, and wait for time to tell me if I finally join this group
Be that as it is, I hope that a cure is soon for this disease, I have hope that in the near future healings will be approximated for the most prevalent autoimmune diseases such as this, lupus, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis ... for the rare ones like the one thatI now have that we are 6 out of 100,000 I see it a little further, but I hope to see it
Thank you very much for your help !!

Thanks for sharing the opinion of the endocrine.Again different opinions, Q lio.I trust that there will be a cure soon.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
06/16/2021 9:24 a.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.