Type 1 diabetes and blurred vision

CristinaAA93's profile photo   02/24/2021 5:58 p.m.

Hello everyone, they have diagnosed my partner two weeks ago of type 1 diabetes and has been since it started with insulin with a blurred view.Is it normal?

Thank you.

CristinaAA93's profile photo
CristinaAA93
02/24/2021 5:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Cristinaaa93

Totally normal!They will spend a few weeks until it flies to see better.It also depends a lot on how "bad" was until the DM1 has been detected and started with insulin.It will have to be done in a few months a retina control.But in a few months.

You can recommend that you sign up for the forum and ask.Normally someone will answer.At least you can let off steam.At first it is difficult.The information is very important.There is nothing worse than ignorance.Animale!I took a while and it was my wife who entered the forum and informed me.Then I encourage me and much better.But each person reacts differently.In any case, at first, it is not easy.

You will have to have a lot of patience.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/24/2021 6:19 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@cristinaaa93

Totally normal!They will spend a few weeks until it flies to see better.It also depends a lot on how "bad" was until the DM1 has been detected and started with insulin.It will have to be done in a few months a retina control.But in a few months.

You can recommend that you sign up for the forum and ask.Normally someone will answer.At least you can let off steam.At first it is difficult.The information is very important.There is nothing worse than ignorance.Animale!I took a while and it was my wife who entered the forum and informed me.Then I encourage me and much better.But each person reacts differently.In any case, at first, it is not easy.

You will have to have a lot of patience.

All the best

Thank you very much for the answer !!Yes, he intends to register and so on but for the moment he does not see well to write and read the messages and he is overwhelmed, to see if he is gradually normalized.

All the best.

CristinaAA93
02/24/2021 7:07 p.m.

In this thread the theme of blurred vision was discussed:
Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/24/2021 7:12 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@Cristinaaa93
As they tell you, it depends on how long it has been high.The lens gets used to sugar levels, apparently it changes little by little and if they go down quickly it is difficult for a while.They diagnosed me 2 months ago and how I went down a lot in a week, the same thing happened to me.I even went to the emergency room.As I had been very high for a long time, it cost me a month to recover again to see normal.I think I am still a little, but already very good.
It is quite desperate but it is not serious.That has patience and a lot of encouragement.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/24/2021 8:59 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It is normal, in about 15 days you see one normal again.As soon as the glucose level is regularized.
I saw in the middle, even close or far.It was disgusting.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/25/2021 12:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much to the answers, it has served a lot because it was overwhelming this.To be patient.

CristinaAA93
02/25/2021 10:17 a.m.

Cristinaaa93 said:
Hello everyone, they have diagnosed my partner two weeks ago of type 1 diabetes and has been since it started with insulin with a blurred view.Is it normal?

Thank you.

Good, I debuted on December and at first Tb happened to me, blurred vision and how it cost me to focus, I scared myVision review and everything is fine.Much encouragement!

cesareu's profile photo
cesareu
02/28/2021 11:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.