Do you know if in two months the glycosilada can upload a lot?

mari75's profile photo   02/26/2021 8:56 p.m.

Hello, I have a question, having if someone can guide me, since you are more put on the subject, my glycosylated in September was 5.7 the doctor said it was normal, but I read that it is the limit of prediabetes, so I startedMeasure the glucose and I had it higher than normal, so I started sports and diet, in January they made me another glycosilada and 5.4, to get up with 115 or 120 go up with 90 or 100, leave a whileTo look at the glucose, but now I have higher levels of glucose, my doctor says that I am very far from having diabetes, but I am somewhat worried, I had gestation diabetes, it is possible that it may have risen the glycosilada in two months?

mari75's profile photo
mari75
02/26/2021 8:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Mari75, if you can upload but it is not the most common in a diabetes 2. If my diagnosis is confirmed I am a case that is not very common but resembles your question.I debuted after nine months with the sugar in 108 on an empty stomach and 5.4 and 5.7 of glycosilada in three consecutive analysis every three months.Suddenly, I started seeing badly and having all the symptoms.Unfortunately I did not realize the risk, neither my family and after two months after the last analysis, I had a glycosilada of 14.5.Even so, my doctor says that my case is not common.Try to take care of you and if that prwdiabetes ends up being produced as late as possible.He blames it to the statins, because I take the maximum dose but the truth is that I have no idea.Courage and take care of yourself.

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
02/26/2021 10:41 p.m.

Thank you very much for your advice, I hope the thing will not go anymore, I will wait for the month to make me another glycosilada and have how it is, a greeting take care of your TB.

mari75's profile photo
mari75
02/26/2021 10:48 p.m.

@mari75

You can get a HB control every three months if you are calmer.Here in Germany, a HB below 6.2 is acceptable.But each doctor has their references.

Do not diet.Simply change your food customs and avoid rapid absorption carbohydrates, potato type, paste, sweets, bread, juices.Of course it avoids the excesses of saturated fats.Look at the labels of what you buy.Or if they are products without labels, look at its composition on the Internet.Even if out of curiosity!Take many vegetables.I always, even before I have DM1, when whether either breakfast, food or dinner, I think, that I am eating more or less protein, fat and hydrates?Is it a balanced meal?
But eat a bit of everything.If you think you are diet, you will leave it, and that is the error.You are not diet, but eating healthy and balanced.It is the safest and most lasting recipe.Of course, one day give yourself a whim!

And don't leave regular sport.Just walking regularly is even enough

You will tell us how the HB test comes out

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/27/2021 11:15 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you for your tips, I'm already with a little precaution at meals, I'll tell you .... A greeting!

mari75's profile photo
mari75
02/27/2021 3:16 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@mari75

You can get a HB control every three months if you are calmer.Here in Germany, a HB below 6.2 is acceptable.But each doctor has their references.

Do not diet.Simply change your food customs and avoid rapid absorption carbohydrates, potato type, paste, sweets, bread, juices.Of course it avoids the excesses of saturated fats.Look at the labels of what you buy.Or if they are products without labels, look at its composition on the Internet.Even if out of curiosity!Take many vegetables.I always, even before I have DM1, when whether either breakfast, food or dinner, I think, that I am eating more or less protein, fat and hydrates?Is it a balanced meal?
But eat a bit of everything.If you think you are diet, you will leave it, and that is the error.You are not diet, but eating healthy and balanced.It is the safest and most lasting recipe.Of course, one day give yourself a whim!

And don't leave regular sport.Just walking regularly is even enough

You will tell us how the HB test comes out

totally agree.Diets fail.We must understand that they are adjustments in eating habits.Feed well: not fat, avoid fried foods, empanized, carbohydrates potatoes, rice, pasta, sweet, breads, cookies, juices.Go for healthy, integral eating, with vegetables, etc.

Exercise helps a lot.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
02/28/2021 8:20 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

mari75 said:
hello, I have a question, if someone can guide me, since you are more put on the subject, my glycosylated in September was 5.7 the doctor said it was normal,But I read that it is the limit of prediabetes, so I began to measure glucose and had it higher than normal, so I started doing sports and diet, in January they made another glycosilada and 5.4, to get up with 115Or 120 go up with 90 or 100, leave a time to look at the glucose, but now I have higher levels of glucose, my doctor says that I am very far from having diabetes, but I am somewhat worried, I had gestation diabetes, it isIt may have uploaded glycosilada in two months?

A 5.7 glucosilada is very good, 5.4 excellent.Raising with 115 to 120 can be signs of prediabetes.For all that I have read and what my doctor has told me, the "normal" is less than 106 ... from 106 to 127 is prediabetes and from 127 up it is normally diabetes.Now, you must check it several days and keep a record.

You could also check it more often not only on an empty stomach but 2 hours after eating or dinner, so that you give you an idea.Perhaps it is a start of insulin resistance.

Something that helps a lot is to make a blood chemistry, so you can have a broader panorama because you can check uric acid, lipids, etc. and have a general idea, which also helps a lot in the doctor's visit.For example: HDL cholesterol under normally lack of exercise, LDL cholesterol and high triglycerides is high feed in saturated fats, high uric acid is food with many red meat, etc.It is not a rule, but at least it gives you an idea.

And the exercise helps a lot.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
02/28/2021 8:26 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Hello, they made me complete cholesterol and triglyceride analytics, in January, the cholesterol a tall tad, but does not reach the limit, next month I will say that they look at me again, today I woke up with 122, and while I slept at about 2I woke up with a lot, I mediate the glucose and 140. The strange thing is that there are days that I have it great and other days a high tad, that I know that it is not very high, but it does not enter within the normal parameters, thanks for your advice,all the best!!

mari75's profile photo
mari75
02/28/2021 8:37 a.m.

Take into account that the error of the gyrose is +/_ 0.3.which is a difference in glucose of approx +/- 9 mg/dl because approximately 30 mg/dl corresponds to 1 unit of gycy.An average difference of 9 mg/dl is very little.I think it is necessary to be flexible and relativize a thing that doctors should instill us.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
02/28/2021 9:39 a.m.

Evacf, thanks for the data, it is interesting, I did not know, I will take it into account, a greeting.

mari75's profile photo
mari75
02/28/2021 9:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.