Free Freestyle Patches 2

almuvaldes22's profile photo   02/27/2021 9:31 a.m.

Hello how are you?A little thing, you use parxhes to cover the freestyle, I right now ... since it keeps me quite well ... but the same for summer to cover it, or by the pisxin ... I don't know if any.Where do you buy them and what are they?, and heard something of frrestyle 3, is something known?Thank you very much for all this forum is helping me a lot

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
02/27/2021 9:31 a.m.

Sugarsugar

hello good ,

on the Diabetika website there are.

Each one is better or others so it will be a matter of trying.

For example, I turn more for the arms, in summer I put it on my legs and much better.

Of Free 3 in some countries for what I have heard is already marketed but no idea when we will have it here ..

marine's profile photo
marine
02/27/2021 11:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@almovaldes22

When I used the freestyle and I went to the beach if I wanted to swim half an hour or more, I put some masters of Ratioline (there are many brands) that were water resistant, large of 8x10.In the center they have a gauze that covers the sensor and then you can remove it without taking the sensor.I bought them in the pharmacy.It was not a very cheap option, but it worked.
I also tried to put on a simple gauze above the sensor and above wide water resistant kinesio tape.This option is cheaper.The tape lasts a lot.And it also served me.If you are going to swim an hour or more you can put two layers of tape to be calmer.
But only if I was going to swim for a long time

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/27/2021 11:33 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I do usually put a dressing to protect the sensor.In fact, I usually take one that they recommended here from the Leukomed T Plus brand (8x10).A couple of weeks ago I did not put it on and, when I took my shirt, I got rid of the arm.When I wear it in the upper buttock, I always put it to prevent it from taking off with the touch of the pants.I am driving the 14 days.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
02/27/2021 1:45 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.