Congress made by diabetic for diabetic@s

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo   06/06/2021 6:10 p.m.

Good!πŸ’™πŸ’™ I need your help.

I am riding a diabetes congress, and I would like you to ask this questionnaire to know what you would like to be in it.It's 2 minutes and you would do a great favor.
My goal = Teach what you want to learn about our disease.Thank you very much πŸ’ͺπŸ’™

Link

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
06/06/2021 6:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Fran_alcantara

I know that you do not do it with bad intention because we know you.But I have not filled the form because it is not anonymous.Mail and name is requested!And in addition there is only one question about what we would like to see in that congress.The truth the questionnaire has seemed very poor and I do not like that the first thing is to ask for the mail and the name.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to answer it

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/06/2021 6:45 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 aΓ±os). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I have already filled it but it is true that you have to take into account the theme of the LOPD

marine's profile photo
marine
06/06/2021 7:35 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@fran_alcantara

I know that you do not do it with bad intention because we know you.But I have not filled the form because it is not anonymous.Mail and name is requested!And in addition there is only one question about what we would like to see in that congress.The truth the questionnaire has seemed very poor and I do not like that the first thing is to ask for the mail and the name.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to answer it

Ok, I understand you.But it is not the only question about the issues, I also leave a free question at the end to put everything you want to be included.It also wonders duration and price of it, so that I have a global idea of ​​your goal and what you really want to know.If you would like to participate, you can put all your suggestions here.
I hope that although you do not participate in the form, when organizing the Congress if you notice.Thanks for the comment.

Fran_Alcantara
06/06/2021 8:58 p.m.

marine said:
I have already filled it but it is true that you have to take into account the theme of the LOPD

Good sea, as indicated in the introduction of the form .. '' This form is regulated according to the Data Protection Law and guarantee of digital rights of 2018, so, in no case the data used will be disclosed or shared withlucrative ends. ''
Thank you very much for your support and your answer.I wait for you within the Congress.I will warn of all the details.

Fran_Alcantara
06/06/2021 8:59 p.m.

The date of Congress is approaching !!If you want to participate, do not hesitate to make the questionnaire :)

Fran_Alcantara
06/15/2021 1:45 p.m.

Fran_alcantara said:
good to all!πŸ’™πŸ’™ I need your help.

I am riding a diabetes congress, and I would like you to ask this questionnaire to know what you would like to be in it.It's 2 minutes and you would do a great favor.
My goal = Teach what you want to learn about our disease.Thank you very much πŸ’ͺπŸ’™

Link

Good morning!!!Is it late for the questionnaire?I have seen the Congress on Instagram and reviewing today the forum I have realized that you are in the forum for quite some time.I recognize that in his day I saw the questionnaire but I did not take it seriously, sorry.Now I see your videos ...... You help people a lot.I already follow you on Instagram.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
07/05/2021 8:56 a.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
Fran_alcantara said:

Link

Good morning!!!Is it late for the questionnaire?I have seen the Congress on Instagram and reviewing today the forum I have realized that you are in the forum for quite some time.I recognize that in his day I saw the questionnaire but I did not take it seriously, sorry.Now I see your videos ...... You help people a lot.I already follow you on Instagram.

Good Smartinez!
Yes, you can no longer access with the priority list at a reduced price, the page does not allow it.It was a detail that I had with everyone who trusted and made the questionnaire disinterested.I'm glad you want to sign up, you still have time and the price is very low for the value to be contributed.
Greetings and see you inside.

Fran_Alcantara
07/05/2021 9:53 a.m.

fran_alcantara said:
smartinez said:
fran_alcantara said:
fran_alcantara said:

Link

Good Smartinez!
Yes, you can no longer access with the priority list at a reduced price, the page does not allow it.It was a detail that I had with everyone who trusted and made the questionnaire disinterested.I'm glad you want to sign up, you still have time and the price is very low for the value to be contributed.

Ok.I am already pointed out.I hope to solve my doubts.Thank you.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
07/05/2021 11:06 a.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
fran_alcantara said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
fran_alcantara said:
fran_alcantara said:
fran_alcantara said:
fran_alcantara said:
Good to all!πŸ’™πŸ’™ I need your help.

Link

Good Smartinez!

Ok.I am already pointed out.I hope to solve my doubts.Thank you.

You'll see what you're going to do.Happy to have you inside!

Fran_Alcantara
07/05/2021 11:51 a.m.

Marta57 said:
Hello, can you still sign up to the seminar?I would love to be able to attend.

Good Marta!Of course, it enters Congressiabetes.com, there is all info.We are waiting for you on Friday :)

Fran_Alcantara
07/05/2021 12:37 p.m.

Link

Marta57 said:
Hello, can you still sign up to the seminar?I would love to be able to attend.

Link

Fran_Alcantara
07/05/2021 12:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.