{'en': 'Sports, exercise and diabetes. What are the most recommended?', 'es': 'Actividades deportivas, ejercicio y diabetes ¿Cuáles son las más recomendadas?'} Image

Sports, exercise and diabetes. What are the most recommended?

Cdb1's profile photo   06/07/2021 11:45 p.m.

Link

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
06/24/2021 5:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
insulin.
If you exercise you will upload more, and home tasks do not wear much.

That depends ... when I am doing the homework, cleaning the whole floor I can never do it the pull because it goes down, however if I go for anything, in my case the homework is more effective

AJM's profile photo
AJM
06/25/2021 1:43 p.m.

@Ajm To get glycemia, home tasks must be more than 1 hour in a very strong and fast plan.
I clean windows, floors, I move furniture, bathrooms, lamps, .... Saturdays and I don't have hypos.
Every day in 25min mud, step mopa, I make beds, dust and bathrooms and I stay as I am, I don't get off.
I am very exaggerated with cleaning.😆
The only thing that caused me a hiccup once was the entire kitchen cleaning, taking out everything out of the furniture, appliances, sockets, etc., in summer to almost 30 degrees.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/25/2021 6:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The truth for the comments I think you do not have good control of diabetes ,, I run three times a week between thirty and forty km the 10 km in 4 minutes and I do weights and I never have hypos and hyper only if I pass by eating ,, 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sometimes I think I'm not a diabetic to use,, as I do sports work all day and I feel great ,, a greeting to everyone and I can throw myself all day without eating and it doesn't happen to menothing

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
07/14/2021 8:38 p.m.

Hi @Andrespmat, do you carry a continuous glucose monitor?I consider that I have good glycemic control and I can assure you that sport causes both hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia and that does not mean that bad control is carried out.

A high intensity sport for a type 1 diabetic can produce glucogenolysis (glucose release by the liver) that some cases are corrected alone or must be corrected with rapid insulin.

A medium/low intensity sport is usually hypoglycemic so it is convenient to monitor the glymatical values ​​previously or during whether the activity goes beyond the time.

Anyway, I'm glad you can make such a normalized life.

All the best,

José

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
07/15/2021 9:39 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

@Josemibi, fellow @Andrespmat is an out of series almost 3 marathons per week and 10km in 4min when a normal person is 1km in 7min.

I have at least understood that he is joking ..

marine's profile photo
marine
07/15/2021 10:19 a.m.

marine said:
@Josemibi, the fellow @andrespmat is an out of series almost 3 marathons per week and 10km in 4min when a normal person becomes 1km in 7min.

Well, I'm not joking, I tell you the truth !!
The same explains badly I run three times a week between ten and twelve km and get to do the km in 3'45 and the only thing I notice is when doing a lot of intensity that the glucose uploads but I do not know how much the coconutI rectify quickly and that's it, the truth is that I do not think much about diabetes and I already tell you like all paste flesh and in a lot of quantity, I already tell you that I am not a diabetic to use!
I also bike and at the beginning I also had low dances and I did not control well until I started to play strong and followed sports, then I was normalized the blood glucose, a greeting and I would never laugh at anyone and less of colleagues a greeting a greeting a greeting a greetingAnd don't get angry

andrespmat
07/15/2021 10:40 a.m.

I wouldn't get more angry.What I tried is to help the community, in case there is someone who enters this post and wants to know how sport in blood glucose affects.For their own experience, carrying an MCG, sport causes glycemic variability, but to diabetics and non -diabetics.

Link

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
07/15/2021 11:14 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Andrespmat said:
marine said:
@Josemibi, fellow @Andrespmat is an out of series almost 3 marathons per week and 10km in 4min whenA normal person is 1km in 7min.

The same explains badly I run three times a week between ten and twelve km and get to do the km in 3'45 and the only thing I notice is when doing a lot of intensity that the glucose uploads but I do not know how much the coconutI rectify quickly and that's it, the truth is that I do not think much about diabetes and I already tell you like all paste flesh and in a lot of quantity, I already tell you that I am not a diabetic to use!
I also bike and at the beginning I also had low dances and I did not control well until I started to play strong and followed sports, then I was normalized the blood glucose, a greeting and I would never laugh at anyone and less of colleagues a greeting a greeting a greeting a greetingAnd don't get angry

Hello, there are people who have been diagnosed with DT1, fear of routine, food habits etc.They eat their heads a lot if they eat an HC plate (Pasta Potatoes Potatoes) in large quantity, for the fear of glycemia rise.But you don't have to be afraid, because high blood glucose can be corrected perfectly.and high blood glucose does not have to be precisely because of the large amount of HC.It may be due to other things.for having poorly counted the rations of that dish for having badly administered the dose of the Insu.Because the person in this moment is stressed etc.than for the simple fact of eating HC in large quantity.From my own experience and I have proven more than once.

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
07/15/2021 11:18 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
marine said:
@Josemibi, fellow @Andrespmat is an out of series almost 3 marathons per week and 10km in 4min whenA normal person is 1km in 7min.

Good, what you wrote ... to what you have written now has nothing to do.

It is normal that if you have the body adapted to that routine it is possible to do what you do because I used to run 8km a day, about 3 times a week too .. but I did it at an average of 7min/km.

My recommendation is that everything has an adaptation period and with effort is achieved .. matter of perseverance

marine's profile photo
marine
07/15/2021 11:31 a.m.

marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
@Josemibi, the fellow @Andrespmat is an out ofSeries almost 3 marathons is made per week and 10km in 4min when a normal person is 1km in 7min.

Good, what you wrote ... to what you have written now has nothing to do.

It is normal that if you have the body adapted to that routine it is possible to do what you do because I used to run 8km a day, about 3 times a week too .. but I did it at an average of 7min/km.

My recommendation is that everything has an adaptation period and with effort is achieved .. matter of perseverance
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I explain myself very badly !!!
They always tell me you think everyone is inside your head and they have to understand you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But if the sport is very good tea, it keeps more stable !!As you say you already checked it in yourself !!

And for eating is that a little less than quantity, but the same as when I was not diabetic !!I already tell you, I do not eat the coconut with diabetes !!

A hug and everything goes well 🤗🤗🤗🤗

andrespmat
07/15/2021 11:59 a.m.

cdb1 said:
Andrespmat said:
marine said:
marine said:
@Josemibi, the fellow @Andrespmat is an out ofSeries almost 3 marathons is made per week and 10km in 4min when a normal person is 1km in 7min.

Hello, there are people who have been diagnosed with DT1, fear of routine, food habits etc.They eat their heads a lot if they eat an HC plate (Pasta Potatoes Potatoes) in large quantity, for the fear of glycemia rise.But you don't have to be afraid, because high blood glucose can be corrected perfectly.and high blood glucose does not have to be precisely because of the large amount of HC.It may be due to other things.for having poorly counted the rations of that dish for having badly administered the dose of the Insu.Because the person in this moment is stressed etc.than for the simple fact of eating HC in large quantity.from my own experience and I have proven more than once.

Totally agree !!

Greetings 👋

andrespmat
07/15/2021 12:01 p.m.

@Andrespmat You do not obsess or eat your head thinking about being in glycemic range after meals

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
07/18/2021 7:12 p.m.

cdb1 said:
@Andrespmat You do not obsess or eat your head thinking of being in glycemic range after meals

I have insulin very controlled with what I just look at it if as a paste because I must put an extra insulin I lower it but I tend to get on again and I must get faster if I am at home ,,, if I do sports or I am workingI need
All the best

andrespmat
07/19/2021 2:10 p.m.

cdb1 said:
good,

What exercises or activities are more recommended when lowering high blood glucose?

Did doing homework a good option, right?

Thank you!

It always depends on as soon as you are and the type of exercise you do!

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
07/23/2021 10:09 a.m.

For me in that case what is better for me is to go out to walk quickly or walk through the field

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/28/2021 2:07 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.