{'en': 'Glycemia', 'es': 'Glucemia'} Image

Glycemia

Cdb1's profile photo   06/12/2021 3:01 p.m.

For Kon and DT1 people who are saying that having diabetes we cannot drink milk or neskuik or cookies etc etc. Well, my breakfast today was a glass of milk with Azukar Neskuik and 2 biscuits and the control came out perfect.With 💉 we are empowered 💪

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
06/12/2021 3:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@CDB1, if glucose and insulin peaks coincide, it goes well., but it is less risky with less sugar.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/12/2021 4:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I believe that today is a non -existent debate, with diabetes 1 you can eat everything, provided you respect ratios and portions.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/12/2021 6:45 p.m.

I think it's not the right debate

I would never have breakfast diabetes!

It is a different topic, knowing how to eat or in this case breakfast.Not a piece of fruit, without protein or healthy fats, without fibers.Let's even have diabetes!

But well everyone eats or breakfast whatever you want!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/12/2021 8:40 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
I think is not the right debate

I would never have breakfast diabetes!

It is a different topic, knowing how to eat or in this case breakfast.Not a piece of fruit, without protein or healthy fats, without fibers.Let's even have diabetes!

But well everyone who eats or breakfast whatever wants!

All reason, but as you say, that is not an issue of having diabetes or not

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/12/2021 9:33 p.m.

cdb1 said:
for kon and no dt1 people who are saying that having diabetes cannot drink milk or neskuik or cookies etc etc. etc etc because my breakfast today was a glass of milk with Azukar NeskuikAnd 2 biscuits and the control came out perfect.With 💉 we are empowered 💪

If you ask anyone here if you can eat a birthday cake your solo putting the corresponding insulin 99% here, it will tell you that they prefer not to do it and the reason is very simple.

There is a high probability that you are mistaken by calculating the necessary insulin and that not only does the final result matter, but the roller coaster in the control graph that you will have for having taken something, which as they say they are no longer about diabetes butHealthy eating.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/13/2021 6:48 p.m.

As DM1 also with it, but it has 'trick', which carries fat (nesquick, biscuits) delays the adsorption of sugar that accompanies it.At two hours I am fine like you, and from the 3rd climb to 200 yes or yes.The best example is the nocilla, sugar to die but so much fat that is delayed effects.

Some meals (such as rice) are a background race, and glycemia peak is much after two hours.

perlman's profile photo
perlman
06/13/2021 7:54 p.m.

Can the graphics be seen in an app?If so, what would it be?

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
06/13/2021 8:47 p.m.

perlman said:
me as dm1 also with it, but it has 'trick', which carries fat (nesquick, biscuits) delays the adsorption of sugar that accompanies it.At two hours I am fine like you, and from the 3rd climb to 200 yes or yes.The best example is the nocilla, sugar to die but so much fat that is delayed effects.

Some meals (such as rice) are a background race, and glycemia peak is much after two hours.

When I'm going to komer, something with fat and Prote Tb I tell him.And for glycemic peaks there is solution
A corrector bolus and voila.Or a good walk ..

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
06/13/2021 8:51 p.m.

That is the problem, which must be corrected.For eating, you can eat what you want, but then you have to be every 2 hours and little replenishing insulin.I only give that whim in a special event, 2 times a year.

I do not like fats, or proteins or fruits at breakfast.I would need a lot of insulin.My body is insulin resistant until 11. Before this hour, I put the insulin an hour before and sometimes it does not take effect until an hour and a half later.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/14/2021 8:21 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

At the beginning the control made it after 2h to eat but now I have been doing it for a couple of days after 3h

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
06/15/2021 12:11 p.m.

Because there are weeks that before breakfast I have 88.93 and other weeks 120,125, and then I leave Jamunet tomorrow and night. Little medication?

tonita's profile photo
tonita
06/15/2021 2:29 p.m.

cdb1 said:
for kon and no dt1 people who are saying that having diabetes cannot drink milk or neskuik or cookies etc etc. etc etc because my breakfast today was a glass of milk with Azukar NeskuikAnd 2 biscuits and the control came out perfect.With 💉 we are empowered 💪

I fear that this punctual control has been the result of chance and not good control.It would be necessary to see trends to rule out a previous hypo and even a posterior hyper by the fats as you have already told you.I do not want to say with this that you cannot eat those things, but with all respect to affirm something so flatly without sufficient information is nothing more than self -enhancement.This disease is more complex than it may seem and requires a lot of patience and resilience.Courage and keep good.Greetings.

etogonza's profile photo
etogonza
06/20/2021 2:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.