Tresiba

almuvaldes22's profile photo   06/13/2021 9:31 a.m.

Good morning I wanted to make a query, I use threeiba and fiasp, because at night about 6 or so I always have hypos, but the case is even lying high, 170 for example last night, I have tried to lower a unit but nothing, you thinkWhat if I change the time would it use for something?All the best

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
06/13/2021 9:31 a.m.

Sugarsugar

Hi Almu,

I am with threeiba.Since I am with free freestyle, I had noticed that I had hypos around 4-6 in the morning.I was not aware because with the effect of dawn I lifted me well.I have been adjusting threeiba and for the moment it seems that I have solved it.

For your reference, in my case, I was previously with 8 units of Tresiba and currently 5.

All the best,

José

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
06/13/2021 11:25 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Josemibi said:
Hi Almu,

I am with threeiba.Since I am with free freestyle, I had noticed that I had hypos around 4-6 in the morning.I was not aware because with the effect of dawn I lifted me well.I have been adjusting threeiba and for the moment it seems that I have solved it.

For your reference, in my case, I was previously with 8 units of Tresiba and currently 5.

All the best,

Jose

Thank you very much, I will try with 13, I tried to download a.12 and nothing, I will try a.11 to see q tl ..

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
06/13/2021 11:46 a.m.

Sugarsugar

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.