Capillary control and exercise

diabetikafenix's profile photo   03/04/2021 1:26 p.m.

Hello, how do hair control and exercise compaginais?First do you exercise and then do hair control?Or first you do capillary control and it depends on glycemia, you put ourselves with insulin dose or exercise!It is that on Instagram they say that you have to look at the sugar first and depending on what comes out then exercising or putting insulin.

diabetikafenix's profile photo
diabetikafenix
03/04/2021 1:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@diabetikafenix

The truth is that to do sports the safest form is undoubtedly with a glucose sensor / monitor.An ABBOTT or even better Dexcom sensor.

If you don't have a sensor, you always have to measure sports.Always.Well and of course later at 15 m to see how you are.If before playing you are high, above 200 it is better, unless you know your body very well, do not play sports.You can cause ketoacedosis.If you are below 120 I would take something.Half ration.But then I would see how the body reacts to that sport.

Keep in mind that the best thing is for us to do sports in a very regular way.The sport lowers you the fast and slow insulin needs.But you have to check it in you.

But what works very very badly in our case is a day of great sport and then nothing.That is a direct recipe to have blood glucose problems.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/04/2021 2:13 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Sensor of course, I don't do without him anymore.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/04/2021 10:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.