{'en': "Hi, I'm new, doubt at the analysis", 'es': 'Hola soy nueva, duda A1c análisis'} Image

Hi, I'm new, doubt at the analysis

Mameha's profile photo   03/11/2021 1:43 p.m.

Hello, I introduce myself because I have been reading you and I think you can help me.

I am a multi -medicated patient and I have a rare autoimmune disease that always disrupts the values ​​of blood analysis.

In my last important outbreak 3 weeks ago they told me that I had stayed hypertension and I am tracking, taking the pill and waiting for the Holter.

They made me a specific analytical about diabetes, they have never dedicated themselves to looking at that, my hematologist looks at me other things.But this analysis asked me in the ambulatory.

The results are:

Hemoglobin 42* A1C (26-42)
6 % A1c hemoglobin (4.5-6 %)

HDL cholesterol *0.94

The asterisks is that it leaves normal, apart from the whole white series and platelets that I always have them quite high (normal in me)

I have some regular visits with the nurse but I wanted to ask you to have experience in all this.My mother is type 2 diabetic, it is controlled with metformin, my father and my mother have had both cardiovascular problems (infarction and stroke)

I currently worry that I have high tension and palpitations and this analysis did not expect it.
To say that I have overweight, I have reduced mobility and with the confinement I have left enough in that aspect (badly done, my fault)

Thank you very much for reading, my goal is to lower weight, little by little since nothing helps me and not being able to walk well but I try.

Mameha's profile photo
Mameha
03/11/2021 1:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Mameha

Hello, I regret that you have so many medical issues and I hope that better.

HBA1C in 6% is in the high band.Let's say that if you do not take care of your diet and do not move, in one time you could end diabetes 2. But that really does not know.In any case, given your family history, I would avoid the risk and try to improve daily food and move a little.

To lose weight, food is the fundamental pillar and the rest helps you the movement.Maybe it would help you to go to a nutritionist.

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/11/2021 4:42 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@mameha

Hello, I regret that you have so many medical issues and I hope that better.

HBA1C in 6% is in the high band.Let's say that if you do not take care of your diet and do not move, in one time you could end diabetes 2. But that really does not know.In any case, given your family history, I would avoid the risk and try to improve daily food and move a little.

To lose weight, food is the fundamental pillar and the rest helps you the movement.Maybe it would help you to go to a nutritionist.

all the best

Thanks for answering me!
I am taking it more seriously from the weight of hypertension, I am going down very little by little but without pause.
I have doubts about whether I am likely to have type 2 diabetes, the doctor prescribes some type of pill, you have to look at glucose control, in short, doubts that I have and doctors are now complicated to go.
Greetings!

Mameha's profile photo
Mameha
03/11/2021 5:51 p.m.

@Mameha

I encourage, I think you are still in time to stop insulin resistance if you control food.In addition, as you comment that will help you a lot on other issues and you will find yourself much better.

Here in blood analytics the limit is 6.2%.But well there is little difference.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/11/2021 6:46 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello, do you know what is the maximum glycosylated hemoglobin so that the card renews you?

Fito's profile photo
Fito
03/11/2021 6:55 p.m.

phyto said:
Hello, do you know what is the maximum glycosylated hemoglobin so that the card renews you?

It does not depend on the glyc that you have but on whether you are diabetic and what kind:

--- Non-professional conductors (AM, A1, A2, A, B, B+E): Type I and II Diabetes, regardless of whether they are treated with insulin or with hypoglycemic drugs, the maximum period of validity is 5 years,After which the driving license must be renewed again.
--- Professional conductors (C1, C1+E, C, C+E, D1, D1+E, D, D+E): Type I and II diabetes treated with insulin, the maximum term of validity is 1 year.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/11/2021 10:17 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Really pfff?What are we a species apart?Why 5 years?I really don't understand it, and the people who wear glasses?Do you also have that time?That other diseases limit them every 5 years to repeat exams .... shameful

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
03/11/2021 11:17 p.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.