Food

diabetikafenix's profile photo   03/13/2021 12:59 p.m.

The ones you use only Novorapid Q Foods, consumes ..?Integral or normal ..

diabetikafenix's profile photo
diabetikafenix
03/13/2021 12:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That is integral simply delays absorption time.It will depend a lot on your metabolism that the food curve and insulin coincide as much as possible.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/13/2021 5:39 p.m.

@marine I have a goal!Mu rare hahaha I have proven it .. consuming both comprehensive and normal foods ... I have uploaded the sugar haha.But heee no problem.Solution?They have a corrigenn peak and that's it.

diabetikafenix's profile photo
diabetikafenix
03/13/2021 7:31 p.m.

I, as normal, vegetables, fruits, some protein and little bread, 4 integral bischers with sugarless jam (2 portions) for breakfast.
The normal thing is my diet is a plate of vegetables, some protein and a fruit, about 3 rations approx.
I never like pasta because I don't like it.2 times a year rice and pizza every 7 weeks that rises a lot of fat.
My sins cheese and potatoes .... I love and I need a lot of insulin every time I fall into the sin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/13/2021 7:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I don't understand @Diabetikafenix's response well to @marine's comment, which seems very successful.

I have read the @diabetikafenix response text three times and I don't know very well what it means.

Maybe the automatic corrector when writing!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/13/2021 8:15 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

diabetikafenix said:
@marine I have a goal!Mu rare hahaha I have proven it .. consuming both comprehensive and normal foods ... I have uploaded the sugar haha.But heee no problem.Solution?They have a corrigenn peak and that's it.

I tell you again, the fact that it is integral does not take away the property of having hydrates.Only by adding fiber the digestion process is delayed.

Then there is the issue of what they call "integral" and what is really integral.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/13/2021 9:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.