{'en': 'Moreton in the ankle Why?', 'es': 'Moretón en el Tobillo ¿ Por qué ?'} Image

Moreton in the ankle Why?

Sipio's profile photo   06/20/2021 10:31 p.m.

Hello, good to all!

I wanted to make a consultation.My father is 57 -year -type diabetic and after a vacation on the coast, he has realized that he had an area with bruises in his leg.To be exact you have those bruises at the top of the ankle.That is, they are not in the foot if they are closer to the leg.Neither in the fingers, nor in the plant.If not just

The thing is that it worries me a little, because it is not in the foot zone as such, but I worry that it is a diabetic footwear and the truth is that I have entered the paranoia a little these days of whether it will have complications andIt will lead to a possible amputation or something

I am not sure where that purple in my ankle has come from, since it is not very normal.We believe that it has the circulation of the blood more than correct, since recently I made a small cut on a finger and left a small puddle of blood on the ground as soon as that tiny cut was made.

So a priori it seems that the circulation has it more than correct and of flow is perfect.And we do not know if that purple will have been for a posture when sleeping or something.Now it is now taking over to see if we can improve and cure it

The thing is:

What do you think?

Is it a cause for concern?

I would like to know your opinion.

Thank you very much

Sipio's profile photo
Sipio
06/20/2021 10:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Sipio, there is a skin condition that produces spots, due to diabetes, but improves control ..
The best thing is to see a doctor.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/21/2021 2:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Sipio

That has HBA1C (glycosilada).If you have a good control of diabetes, it is a marathon as they all come out many times without knowing where they come from.If you have bad control and have lost sensitivity in your foot, the best ID to the endocrine.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/22/2021 5:56 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

If it comes from the beach, it may simply be a blow that took the other foot in the water, or when passing by some furniture.Sometimes we are so focused on something we don't realize.

As the compis tell you, if everything is under control, it is not what to worry, Id watching and if it lasts more than normal or becomes very ugly, the doctor is better to consult.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
06/22/2021 7:03 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.