Financing and community change

DavidAG2000's profile photo   03/13/2021 1:45 p.m.

Hello,

I was studying the possibility that I had to change community in a couple of years for working issues.I now live in Valencia, and I have financed the Tandem pump and the Dexcom sensors.

Having this funded, I asked me, yes, in the event, for example, to go to live in Madrid or Barcelona, ​​if this would continue to finance me or if I would have to adapt to what they finance there.

Another possibility that has occurred to me is if a relative of Mío from Valencia pick me up my medications and sensors in Valencia and send them to me, but I don't know if this would be possible.

That said, I hope someone can help me with my doubts to better assess my options in the future.

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/13/2021 1:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Both things.
You can continue with your doctor in Valencia and a relative pick up the material or register in another community and keep your supplies.It deepens all autonomies they give the same coverage.
I was on horseback between two autonomies and in the end I changed for the roll of going from one place to another.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/13/2021 2:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
both.
You can continue with your doctor in Valencia and a relative pick up the material or register in another community and keep your supplies.It deepens all autonomies they give the same coverage.
I was on horseback between two autonomies and in the end I changed for the roll of going from one place to another.

Thank you very much for your comment, @ruthbia!

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/13/2021 2:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.