{'en': 'Discovery to control sugar declines', 'es': 'Descubrimiento para controlar bajadas de azúcar'} Image

Discovery to control sugar declines

a141abc's profile photo   03/16/2021 11:33 p.m.

Good, I want to share a trick that I have found that maybe some know or solvet with something else but that it is great.

I do a lot of sports normally and when suffering a loss of sugar or what is worse a descent just before playing sports that would normally force me to stop, I have discovered that rice milk (from the Yosoy brand in my case) with aLittle sugar added not only uploads the sugar almost momentarily.It also keeps it with the performance.When the descent is not before the sport I take this milk without added sugar and regulates it a little softer.In my case with 4-5 sips to a bottle that I carry with the mixture is enough to fix the descent.

I do not know if this can really help someone but I have been taking juices or fruits that upload the sugar and after a while it drops again or cupcakes that take 30 minutes to take effect.For me this is the mixture of the two things hahaha.

Well, I hope someone serves you.All the best!

a141abc's profile photo
a141abc
03/16/2021 11:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you!Maybe you also use condensed milk in tube, which is very comfortable to carry.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/17/2021 3:48 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
thanks!Maybe you also use tube condensed milk, which is very comfortable to carry.

Ostias that's how the power3000 turbo mode on, wena that

marine's profile photo
marine
03/17/2021 8:35 a.m.

regina said:
thanks!Maybe you also use tube condensed milk, which is very comfortable to carry.

I will try it!Thank you!

a141abc's profile photo
a141abc
03/17/2021 8:51 a.m.

@Regina, condensed milk!Oh, that I know and lose myself :).I write it down.

@a141ABC, I sign up for me.Let's see if mine serves you: If I see that I am going just before doing sports, I prepare a glass (about 200 cl) half semi milk, half natural orange juice.There must be there a fight between hydrates, protein, fat and fructose that, mixed with exercise, keep me stable.It's like those milk and fruits minibriks, but without so much as added.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
03/17/2021 11:09 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

palomilla said:
@regina, condensed milk!Oh, that I know and lose myself :).I write it down.

@a141ABC, I sign up for me.Let's see if mine serves you: If I see that I am going just before doing sports, I prepare a glass (about 200 cl) half semi milk, half natural orange juice.There must be there a fight between hydrates, protein, fat and fructose that, mixed with exercise, keep me stable.It's like those milk and fruits minibriks, but without so much added.

Total, in the end it is to mix some fast action with something that maintains it.Good method and sure you know better hahaha

a141abc's profile photo
a141abc
03/17/2021 11:12 a.m.

I use this in glucose gel by cyclists when they give them the straw and sell it in Mercadona

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/17/2021 11:49 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:

I have used it but it happens to me as with the juices, it goes up and down at half an hour

a141abc's profile photo
a141abc
03/17/2021 11:54 a.m.

I make a mixture of isostar powder and mix it with water.A spoon equals more/less to a ration.Depending on the type of sport I wear one or two or three or four tablespoons.And I take small drinks.And that works for me even for three hours of background skiing that is quite hard and demanding.

But I think everyone must try what works in his body.The important thing is to control with the sensor that we have no hiccup while we do sports.I already had one and is not pleasant especially at -5gr below zero.Very unpleasant.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/17/2021 1:25 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

regina said:

There are also 30 g packs, I have and are very comfortable

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/17/2021 7:54 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

@Cgs those did not know them!I'm for them, hahaaa

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/17/2021 8:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
@cgs those did not know them!I'm for them, hahaa

I saw them a day of chance, because my mother Milk condensed (the boat of a lifetime) commissioned me and when I saw them I said miiiiios, in addition that I love it ... Each envelope are 30g and it says that they are 17.5g of HC... Some morning they have saved me to get to noon, and more than one night to avoid a hypo at dawn ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/17/2021 8:50 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)

Fernanda65 said:
is a good article thanks for sharing I will take it into account for the Family health since it is very important.

How richer spam.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/17/2021 10:08 p.m.

Condensed milk in little girl ...

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/18/2021 2:46 p.m.

You fear me with condensed milk!
I am more than jelly.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/18/2021 8:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hahaaa

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/19/2021 3:09 a.m.

I am also from jelly.
Very good idea of ​​drinking rice or milk with juice to climb and maintain blood glucose, I took milk to avoid early morning hypos if I need any night but it did not occur to me for the exercise and I will take it toThe picina, only 4 or 5 sips, great, thanks good suggestion

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
03/21/2021 12:16 p.m.

Arros water I did not know it, great, I will give it to my girl to see if it works, thank you very much for this suggestion
My girl is still the same with the descent now is in the morning stay in 38, 41, 60 supplies a little and again abandon, when it is the time of the food the sugar is triggered by the nuves.And so its electively.
But boy to use Arros water I wait for this helps my daughter.Thank you.

Silvia12134's profile photo
Silvia12134
03/22/2021 1:39 a.m.

cgs said:

regina said:

I saw them a day of chance, because my mother Milk condensed (the boat of a lifetime) commissioned me and when I saw them I said miiiiios, in addition that I love it ... Each envelope are 30g and it says that they are 17.5g of HC... Some morning have saved me to get at noon, and more than one night to avoid a hypo at dawn ...

And does not give you a climb later?I get three of slow and how it is so flat, I have to be very careful with what with the hypos PQ later they are uploaded of more than 300.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/04/2021 5:40 p.m.

meginer said:
cgs said:
>
regina said:
regina said:

I saw them a day of chance, because my mother Milk condensed (the boat of a lifetime) commissioned me and when I saw them I said miiiiios, in addition that I love it ... Each envelope are 30g and it says that they are 17.5g of HC... Some morning have saved me to get at noon, and more than one night to avoid a hypo at dawn ...

And does not give you a climb later?I get three of slow and how it is as flat, I have to be very care

For now ... although it is true that I take that and nothing else.The nurse who gave me diabetological educationI take a few times, when I walk for 70 or less (more in the insti is a natural orange juice and a skewer, at home I keep watching and endure more) and at the time of the food I arrived well.The good thing is that I am avoided, which I have always had, since before starting with high glucose ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
04/04/2021 7:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.