Bemer Vascular Physical Therapy

smartinez's profile photo   03/17/2021 3:42 p.m.

Good afternoon, yesterday I went to a nutritionist to see if through food I could delay insulin.He recommended that he will buy Bemer Vascular Therapy.I have investigated online and I don't trust anything, does anyone know the product?I left a little angry because the intention was that it will show me what I can or not to eat and I jumped with this.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
03/17/2021 3:42 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

Of course I do not think about it but it sounds to me and these things are angry.

smartinez
03/17/2021 3:44 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

@Smartinez

So I just saw such therapies is for people with blood circulation problems!

I don't know if they work or not, but I don't see the relationship with nutrition.Well everything is always related, but it doesn't make much sense, except I have seen you many varicose veins.

But well with that little you will delay diabetes.I would change nutritionist.There are many people with few scruples.It is unfortunate.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/17/2021 5:30 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I think that.I don't understand what you have to do with diabetes.

smartinez
03/17/2021 5:36 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Bemer therapy if it has to do with the principle that triggers diabetes, which is the loss of vasomocion and the decrease in blood flow to the capillaries, which is generating toxicity that damages the tissues over time and ends in diabetes,fibromyalgia, arthritis, osteoarthritis, ...
If you want complete information, what is therapy, medical studies, contraindications, ... you can visit www.TherapySicovascular.es
Greetings

ramonfandos's profile photo
ramonfandos
09/07/2023 9:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.