Flying flies

Neta007's profile photo   06/24/2021 6:15 p.m.

Hello my name is Rafael streets I am new in the forum I am 20 years old I am diabetic type 1 since the age of 7, I am very scared and I wanted to see if you could help me these are health problems on the one hand is the view and another problem isthat sometimes my legs swell for kidney problems or fluid retention and I have to do exams but that does not really have me so worried, the view if I have very scared I am going to tell you about the view of the view, about a month and a half ago I began to see for the left eye how a black hebritas and in the course of the days those hebritas began to grow and saw a black spider through the left eye but looked towards the top of the eye and managed to seeA little but one day I woke up as a week ago and I could not see almost anything for the eye the stain that moved to the center of the eye since that day I almost did not see for the eye for the stain and around the stain I seeSuper blurred that I can't recognize a person 10 meters away and not so much that is scared most is that I started seeing for the other eye some black dots and sometimes I do not focus very well things because it seemsThat I am like dazzling and sometimes I see for the 2 eyes as flashes of light, and I want to gather to make the examination of the view but I have not gathered anything and that is expensive it costs 30 dollars the exam and it has me very scared since here inMy country Venezuela is super difficult and rather I do magic to buy insulin, and I want to take the view of the view.Here my phone number for what they want to tell me or ask +584260475923

Neta007's profile photo
Neta007
06/24/2021 6:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In case you can help you, anyway advice, calm down that the more you stress worse, encourage and relax until the doctor sees you, I do not know how the emergencies will go there?
Link
By the way I am something older and TB I have a good collection of flies, spiders, etc ... and in the ophthalmologist reviews they have never given importance

Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
06/24/2021 6:50 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hi Rafael.
Is it that in Venezuela the doctor does not attend to you with those symptoms?Do you have to pay it?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/25/2021 7:01 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It happened to me a few years ago and was diagnosed as vitreous detachment.
Seeing spots is normal, it is not serious, it is the vitreo that is detached.
What must be taken into account is when there are many.When I went to the doctor, two days after seeing a great stain, I already had the vitreo almost detached.They told me that nothing can be done just to be attentive to the fact that the vitreo does not take the retina ahead, that would be serious,
This was in 2018 and I still see many spots and also what they call Weiss Ring.It can be operated, but they only advise it when there is a lot of vision problem.
You should go to the doctor I waited several days and the first thing they told me that you have to go to emergencies to something like that.
This is my experience, keep that a doctor is the one who has to diagnose you and perhaps has nothing to do with vitreo.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/25/2021 3:08 p.m.

It happened to me the same and they also told me that it was a wake of vitreo like Anaisabel. But it must be a doctor to examine you.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
07/03/2021 1:15 a.m.

@Alberto_13 Goodbyevieo for support

Neta007's profile photo
Neta007
07/04/2021 2:37 a.m.

@isabelbota Hello Isabel,
Here in Venezuela now they are not seeing any of that free, everyone is payment

Neta007's profile photo
Neta007
07/04/2021 2:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.