Aver I leave this X who is interested in well .... Well hehe☺️ I debuted on 6-7-2018 with 504mg was admitted so many days ... I received diabetological education ... from which I was admitted .. to 2 to 2/3 is humans ..., after leaving the hospital, at first everything good with what I will teach me, explaining ... but as they spend my weeks .. I had the feeling that I missed something like lackof information .... so I stopped going to the reviews .. When leaving the hospital I was very conscious and I was very clear that I could not eat what I wanted and in the quantities that I wanted and arrived at my house with whatLittle learned to count RHC and putme the insulin dose corresponding to the RHC the most basic that a person with diabetes can have ... 1st whole eating totally healthy .. No bad fats all the food was grilled, boiled, boiled... Nothing of chucherias or buns or junk food ... respecting the Rhc that I had put the medical team putting the dose d insulin well ... let's fulfill it to "cracking" and tell you ... that ..Aunq I was 1stwhole eating totally and religiously healthy and fulfilling everything ... what do you know that my glycemia levels were not perfect during that year that I was eating "healthy" so thoroughly .... it used to exercise with the Wii table, I went out to walk ... andEven so, my levels were 🎢 except some ...q were normoglycemia ... You already know that high blood glucose levels, it is due, to many, factors ... Emotions .. (Animic state) Menstrual pains ...
Etc, and not only for having counted the rations badly and putting the dose of insulin badI dose the correct ... and still many of my levels x the clouds .. And it was because I affected me on some of those occasions ... my mood states ... my rule, etc ... Ains and well the next the nextyear I said with Instagram and there is discovered that a person with diabetes knowing howInstagram I learned more things than with my medical team ... Oh I also forgot some of my high levels of sugar, I was not due to waiting for a long time so that the Ajaj sugar was lowered for being so anxious jeje and start eating, thatSometimes ... Ains to tell you sincerely, that my diabetes t1 was not and nor will it be perfect. Because perfect does not exist .. It is impossible that any person with diabetes has the perfect sugar levels ... PQ influences ..so many factors ... and also that then .. there were no us, taught ... to correct ourselves ... the high sugar💉 (bolus corrector)
P.D: A person with diabetes what has to take into account and keep it very present, every day ... not be left, to put the insulin ...pq you already know without "insulin there is no life" it is preferable to put the insulin with its RHCcorresponding and suffer some hypers and correct to eat without putting insulin ... and over time .... suffer serious complications ... and ....
Well, what was said ... to put the insulin man and hehehej ✨
#Inasulinasupervicencia