Peptide c

Cdb1's profile photo   06/29/2021 12:32 a.m.

Buenaaas, a query, my endo denied the peptide test C because according to her I can know if my body produces insulin with the following method/treatment
Eat HC rations without injected insulin and wait 2h to see how my body reacts, see the symptoms I have and see if my ranges are within the goal.If so, and my glymatical results were above the target range 90-150 my body still produces insulin
I do not know how to pay attention, because I do not know how a bad vibes everything I said and I do not know if to ask for a second opinion before doing what he has told me.

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
06/29/2021 12:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My son comes to eat without insulin and ends in 300, what recommendation is that !!
Are you type 1?And are you slowly and quickly?What do you want to know about the C peptide?
My son did but prior to his diagnosis

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
06/29/2021 5 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

@CDB1 will be the other way around.You eat without insulin and if you rise above 150 for the next 2 hours and do not go down, your peptide C is non -existent or very low, which implies that you have no insulin reserve.

If you produce some insulin, it is normal that you are also high because it will not be enough to metabolize everything you have eaten.

Each body is different, so that, for example and is an example, without reservations you reach about 400 without insulin and with some reserve friction the 280.

I would not do it, I would simply look for a laboratory on my own and pay the analytics, many prices have lowered.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/29/2021 11:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My mother!
What community are you @CDB1?
Because what a doctor the doctor ...

anif's profile photo
anif
06/29/2021 1:59 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.