Uncertainty by Covid

Lisliss's profile photo   03/23/2021 2:08 a.m.

Not very different from Germany.Here is a great chaos.And a lot of improvisation.And vaccination is very slow.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/25/2021 3:45 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@ Alberto_13, here in Spain we have the vaccines negotiated by the EU, and none is of their own manufacture, so they will arrive even more slow ..
It is a problem to supply vaccines and quickly to everyone, and even more difficult when they sell the highest bidder.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/25/2021 4:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good afternoon everyone.I wanted to tell you how I went to Covid.I really spent a few days with mild symptoms.Fever only the first day, then some congestion, headache, dizziness, body pain and throat.With the passing of the days the symptoms appeared and disappeared.They were not constantly.Regarding blood glucose, it remained stable.I had no low increases.Always injected as appropriate and sometimes a little less since I had no appetite.I already have the medical discharge.
Thank you all.Let's keep taking care of us.
Lis

Lisliss's profile photo
Lisliss
04/04/2021 11:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I'm glad you recovered well @lisliss, it has been soft, surely the vaccine helped.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/05/2021 4:48 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.