Breakfast

meginer's profile photo   07/03/2021 12:07 p.m.

Let's see what you think.I have long been regular all day but the breakfast peak is still, but it is curious because it starts to get on almost two hours of having breakfast, when I should be low, at the time I am still low and at two hours it startsTo climb and give me a high beak.Breakfast 40 g of whole wheat bread with crushed tomato and a decaffeinated with half -nacked milk.
The funny thing is that this weekend we have come to the Sierra and we forgot to buy whole night bread, the only thing we could buy was whole wheat bread (only 30 p hundred), but of bimbo mold that also has sugar.Well, what would be my surprise that I am planned and the most that has uploaded to me is 120, being at 89 before breakfast.I have taken two slices.
The integral bread 100 P 100 gives more peak and later or what?It only happens to me in El.DoSayuno, in the rest of the meals the climb is at the normal moment and at two hours it is fine.I get threeiba and Humalog.I have lowered threeiba PQ as few HC (breakfast and two or three more portions the rest of the day), so I am 12, and Humalog 4-5 at breakfast and 2-3 the rest.How do you think of being able to avoid that late peak of almost 200 and do that coincides with the greatest effect of the rapid?I have tried to wear it half an hour before or half an hour after breakfast for it but I see no difference.The curious thing is the bimbo bread this morning.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/03/2021 12:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@mginer, maybe that bimbo bread is faster and adapts better to the insulin peak.
My daughter has breakfast milk with a muzzle or four cookies and has no peak.
I know that it is not the best breakfast, but it adapts to the rapid.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/03/2021 11:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

White bread rises much faster making a fast beak, while the comprehensive plan makes a wider curve avoiding such a sudden peak (that's why maybe your amount of insulin perhaps did well when taking the Bimbo bread), I suppose that I will have to have toBe a fast insulin adjustment until you find what is doing well.For example, at breakfast, my milk rises a lot, and it cost me a lot to discover why I gave me such a large peak having only taken a small coffee cup.See small tests uploading insulin and see how it!

ananamc's profile photo
ananamc
07/04/2021 12:05 a.m.

ananamc said:
white bread rises much faster making a fast peak, while the comprehensive plan makes a wider curve avoiding such a sudden peak (that's why maybe your amount ofInsulin when you take the Bimbo bread), I suppose it will have to be a fast insulin adjustment until you find what is fine.For example, at breakfast, my milk rises a lot, and it cost me a lot to discover why I gave me such a large peak having only taken a small coffee cup.See small tests uploading insulin and see how it is!

But to me it is that it was peak, to the most I arrived it went to 120 at the time and then went down again, I know that the integralpan is absorbed more slowly and.That is why the peak is avoided but it goes up and quite but at two hours !!

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/04/2021 9:36 a.m.

If it has only been once, it can be a hormonal issue.I avoid the beak breakfast an hour later of the dose of insulin and removed the milk because I climbed a lot, I only took soy drink and 1.5 r of integral toast.
The normal thing is that I have no peak like that, although sometimes it goes up later.I know it is for my cycle.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2021 8:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The soy drink does not climb you?I went up, at least the one I have tried.

And another thing I have discovered that I get up is the soluble coffee

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/05/2021 9:28 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

The comprehensive and sugar bread from the mercadona rises less, but I do not have the same type of diabetes as you nor do I have to put insulin, but as if I point out if you want to try it

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/05/2021 9:29 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Nila Alcampo's Light Soya Drink or Savers are 2 g of HC and nothing rises.I do coffee, normal, non -torrefacto that has sugar.
Today is not a good day, I am full of insulin resistance.If I had not injected, I would have obtained the same result.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2021 10:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@nila the light soy drink of Alcampo or savings are 2 g of HC and nothing goes up.I do coffee, normal, non -torrefacto that has sugar.
Today is not a good day, I am full of insulin resistance.If I had not injected, I would have obtained the same result.

But when do you get on?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/05/2021 12:29 p.m.

I will take an eye, here there is no to the field but look at other brands in case you have less

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/05/2021 1:08 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Meginer I get a buried and my endo tells me that I am an exaggerated so I point it in the app to give it in my noses.

Today I was 183 when I woke up, at 8:00 and I have put 5 years quickly, 2 to go down and 3 for breakfast my 1.5 HC, but at the hour and a half (about 9:30) was 170 mg/DL with the horizontal date.(I laugh at the "fast")
I have had breakfast because I know, that if I still wait for the action curves and it has risen to 255, without eating anything at 14:34 I am 147mg/dl.Last week the same thing happened to me, I put 6 units and then another 3 units to eat with 150 mg/dl, that is, 9 units for 1.5 HC.
As soon as I have the hormonal downturn I have to lower the insulin even to put on.I spent 3 days last month with only slow and continuous hypo.

Before I only passed with menstruation, 2-3 days before, now it goes from ovulation (day 8 of Cycle approx) to menstruation and alternates every 2-3 days, I have many whim and then climb the next day, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that is, that isI am bad 3 weeks of the month.My solution is not to touch the slow one and put faster because it changed every 2-3 days and the slow effect has a 3 days.

I have done thyroid, prolactin and other hormones to see if I am pre-menopausic or what but it gave me everything correct.I still have menstruation for time.

I would like the endocrin@s diabetics and not call me dumb every time I go with these paintings.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2021 2:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

meginer said:
to see what you think.I have long been regular all day but the breakfast peak is still, but it is curious because it starts to get on almost two hours of having breakfast, when I should be low, at the time I am still low and at two hours it startsTo climb and give me a high beak.Breakfast 40 g of whole wheat bread with crushed tomato and a decaffeinated with half -nacked milk.
The funny thing is that this weekend we have come to the Sierra and we forgot to buy whole night bread, the only thing we could buy was whole wheat bread (only 30 p hundred), but of bimbo mold that also has sugar.Well, what would be my surprise that I am planned and the most that has uploaded to me is 120, being at 89 before breakfast.I have taken two slices.
The integral bread 100 P 100 gives more peak and later or what?It only happens to me in El.DoSayuno, in the rest of the meals the climb is at the normal moment and at two hours it is fine.I get threeiba and Humalog.I have lowered threeiba PQ as few HC (breakfast and two or three more portions the rest of the day), so I am 12, and Humalog 4-5 at breakfast and 2-3 the rest.How do you think of being able to avoid that late peak of almost 200 and do that coincides with the greatest effect of the rapid?I have tried to wear it half an hour before or half an hour after breakfast for it but I see no difference.The curious thing is the bimbo bread this morning.

An integral 1 kilo bread is a bit larger than a muffle and also very acidic and bitter, so they add sugar if or yes, I think a baker already said it in this forum if you doubt it weighs a slicYou tell us eat normal bread or the bimbo that and be happy and on top of your glycemia

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
07/05/2021 3:04 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

The issue of meals will go crazy.Is that normal breakfast exactly the same:

Coffee with milk and about 40gr whole wheat bread with loin/ham.I am also taking Greek yogurt with nuts.

Well every day at work, great, incredibly low glycemia for me.I am talking about 107 before for example and after 112. Well I am at home and I take the same and the subsequent glycemias above 150 or 160. And maybe I do not take yogurt with nuts and instead put a cheesefresh or nothing more

It is serious, I don't understand anything.

The other day I put on a Chinese and ate until dessert.A few days later I had four things with some friends and tried the dessert and was the same or higher than after the Chinese.Really what a difficult disease to understand

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/10/2021 3:56 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
The issue of meals will go crazy.Is that normal breakfast exactly the same:

Coffee with milk and about 40gr whole wheat bread with loin/ham.I am also taking Greek yogurt with nuts.

Well every day at work, great, incredibly low glycemia for me.I am talking about 107 before for example and after 112. Well I am at home and I take the same and the subsequent glycemias above 150 or 160. And maybe I do not take yogurt with nuts and instead put a cheesefresh or nothing more

It is serious, I don't understand anything.

The other day I put on a Chinese and ate until dessert.A few days later I had four things with some friends and tried the dessert and was the same or higher than after the Chinese.Really what a difficult disease to understand

You talk about breakfast of what you eat and say, the same.

But you skip something important "you go to work, you are at home."The stress of arriving in time the activity that generates you to move to go to work is not the same as staying at home.

With the topic Covid I work 1 face in the office and the following week at home.The week I am at home I have to increase insulin units breakfast to be the same.

marine's profile photo
marine
07/10/2021 6:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.