Can Freestyle 1 be used with Diabox?

elisa74's profile photo   03/23/2021 1:32 p.m.

Hello, do you know if Freestyle 1 sensors work with the Diabox application to turn them into continuous monitoring, or only works with the free 2?Thank you !!

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/23/2021 1:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.I am new in the forum and in knowledge.I have been diabetologically educated for 30 years and I am very badly educated.
You can explain to me that Free 2 can be used for continuous monitoring ... I feel so lost ...
Sorry.

anaviday's profile photo
anaviday
03/23/2021 2:40 p.m.

elisa74 said:
Hello, do you know if the freestyle 1 sensors work with the diabox application to convert them into continuous monitoring, or only works with the free 2?Thank you !!

What allows Free2 to use Diabox is the Bluetooth system that they use for alarms, the free1 When you need miao miao for it for it

marine's profile photo
marine
03/23/2021 3:42 p.m.

anaviday said:
hello.I am new in the forum and in knowledge.I have been diabetologically educated for 30 years and I am very badly educated.
You can explain to me that Free 2 can be used for continuous monitoring ... I feel so lost ...
Apology.

The Abbot free2 sensor that allows readings with the mobile, allows to install other mobile applications that give reading every minute passively, without having to pass the mobile through the sensor to make a reading.That is what refers to continuous meter.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/23/2021 3:44 p.m.

Thank you very much @marine, it has been asked by a friend, because I said how to settle Diabox, to get the website on Nightscout ... but it does not work, I have thought that it does not go with the free1.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/23/2021 4:13 p.m.

anaviday said:
hello.I am new in the forum and in knowledge.I have been diabetologically educated for 30 years and I am very badly educated.
Apology.

Hi @Anaviday, the free2 sensor can be used as continuous monitoring, there are several applications for that, I have installed my son on the mobile (and also in mine) is what is called Diabox, it is not an appThat you can find in Play Store, it depends on whether you have iphone or Android is done in one way or another, I copy the link to a guide that is what I have followed to be able to do it: Link

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/23/2021 4:30 p.m.

My daughter is doing very well this Diabox app, the values ​​coincide with the glucometer, but tells me that it is disconnected many times and loses graphics data.
Do you know why this happens and if there is any solution?
I just read that if you also have freeLink, they can interfere.Let him uninstall and stay alone with Diabox, right?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/10/2021 5:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
This daughter is doing very well this diabox app, the values ​​coincide with the glucometer, but tells me that it is disconnected many times and loses data of the graphic.
Do you know why this happens and if there is any solution?
I just read that if you also have freeLink, they can interfere.Let him uninstall and stay alone with Diabox, right?

I have read a lot out there that when you spend that, take away the Bluetooh permits to LibreLink because it intercedes with Diabox.

marine's profile photo
marine
07/10/2021 9:08 a.m.

@marine, thanks!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/10/2021 7:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
@marine, thanks!

Hello Regina, I do not know in your case but it is normal for the endocrine to look at the results through LibreLink, I would not take it away.
To me Diabox Rachas is disconnected and what I do is re -install the update and usually improve.The two are going well for me

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/11/2021 12:42 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelBota, yes, that tells me my daughter, that the endo is going to look at LibreLink, so you can't uninstall.I will tell you to update it.Thank you!,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/11/2021 12:49 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
regina said:
@marine, thanks!

Hello Regina, I do not know in your case but it is normal for the endocrine to look at the results through LibreLink, I would not take it away.
To me Diabox Rachas is disconnected and what I do is re -install the update and usually improve.I am doing well.

At no time have I said that the app is uninstalled or removed.I have talked about removing the Bluetooth permits, that only interferes with the alarms.For the endocrine, what is worth reading with the sensor in the official app that is through the NFC of the mobile.

marine's profile photo
marine
07/11/2021 11:36 a.m.

marine said:
Isabelbota said:
regina said:
regina said:
@marine, thanks!

To me Diabox Rachas is disconnected and what I do is re -install the update and usually improve.I am doing well.

At no time have I said that the app is uninstalled or removed.I have talked about removing the Bluetooth permits, that only interferes with the alarms.For the endocrine, what is worth reading with the sensor in the official app that is through the NFC of the mobile.

Hello Marine.I didn't say it for you, I said it for when Regina says "to uninstall it ..."

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/11/2021 11:45 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

ok ok perfe, then I liao me

marine's profile photo
marine
07/11/2021 11:47 a.m.

@marine, I have already understood, that I get messy too .., remove the Bluetooth permits.
Thank you!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/11/2021 2:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.