Freestyle free 3 when?

antoineib1's profile photo   07/03/2021 10:49 p.m.

Hello, the question is clear and concise, when the new Free Style Free 3 model will arrive in Spain, it goes from being flash to MCG, continuous glucose monitor.In Germany they already sell it and market it, I imagine that it will be in patent or distribution procedures for the rest of Europe, since in Europe I think it has the medical certification, I read that I would not arrive until 2022 or even 2023, something that disappointed me theTruth, it is much smaller as a 5 -centry currency, it also lasts 14 days, and you do not have to be passing the mobile or reader since it automatically sends it to these, I also believe that every 5 minutes ... Hopefully the portfolio of medical servicesof each CCAA the Financie.Do you know something about that new version ???

antoineib1's profile photo
antoineib1
07/03/2021 10:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

According to this Jedi sugary article, 2022 :(

The article is written in April of this year.These things usually happen, in Spain we are the last for everything.

Link

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
07/05/2021 9:25 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Now anyway you can make the free 2 an MCG with different applications, it is true that it is a bit cumbersome when you do it at the beginning but when you have it done you get used to it and do not do to the other, to have to pass your mobile, II can also see it on the clock every 5 minutes

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/05/2021 10:31 p.m.

meginer said:
now you can make the free 2 a mcg with different applications, it is true that it is a bit cumbersome when you do it at the beginning but when you have it you do it you get used to it and do notYou do to the other, to have to pass your mobile, I can also see it on the clock every 5 minutes
but you need more devices for that, right?

XMIKE's profile photo
XMIKE
07/06/2021 2:54 p.m.

xmike said:
meginer said:
now you can make the free 2 a mcg with different applications, it is true that it is a bit cumbersome whenYou do at the beginning but when you have it, you get used to it and you don't get to the other, to have to pass your mobile, I can also see it on the clock every 5 minutes
but you need more devices for that, right?

No, only the mobile phone is the sensor, but you have to make a page in Nightscout, download a couple of applications to turn the free into a continuous meter and that are sent to the clock, put yourself on the Facebook page of Nightscout Spain, there is a lot of informationIn this regard, they have been for a long time.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/06/2021 4:44 p.m.

Good morning.Uffffff, how much technology in view.I started with Freestyle 1, great.Then came the 2, the same.With the benefits I have for more than satisfied.
For me, more technology, like not.It is my modest opinion, of course.Opinion with the perspective of a few years already with diabetes.The problem is that I think I have years left over everywhere, although there are more veteran@s still.

Good morning, good summer.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
07/07/2021 12:01 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

surprised said:
good morning.Uffffff, how much technology in view.I started with Freestyle 1, great.Then came the 2, the same.With the benefits I have for more than satisfied.
For me, more technology, like not.It is my modest opinion, of course.Opinion with the perspective of a few years already with diabetes.The problem is that I think I have years left over everywhere, although there are more veteran@s still.

Technology in diabetes, even if it seems, is still very primitive.Do not imagine what it will be in 10 years, and nobody will want to go back, as nobody wants to return to the punctures now.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/07/2021 12:03 p.m.

surprised said:
good morning.Uffffff, how much technology in view.I started with Freestyle 1, great.Then came the 2, the same.With the benefits I have for more than satisfied.

For years I do not think, I have 40 of DM type 1, for me it is a quiet, I am doing sports and I can continually see blood glucose, you see how each food affects you and you act accordingly, for me it is impossible and tells youSomeone denied for technology.I usually be in rank 97 P a hundred time and partly is thanks to continuous monitoring.
But it's like everything ... Everyone chooses what he wants and can do.The page is Nightscout was created by parents of children with DB type 1 to have MCG and even see their children's glycemia when they were at school when they were with hypos.They have a lot of Tpo and they have helped me a lot to have MCG on my watch.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/07/2021 4:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.