Doubt Freestyle Free 2

ananamc's profile photo   07/03/2021 11:54 p.m.

Hello good!I am Ana, I am 22 years old and I have been putting the sensors for 1 years.There are times when I make a reading (I use the mobile) I get a warning "Glucose reading not available to try again in 10 minutes", does anyone know why it is?

I can use it again after 10 minutes normally almost every time, so I don't know if it is because I pass the mobile in a concrete way that gives error or it is simply a failure of the system that occurs yes or if ....Someone knows I appreciate any contribution !!!Thank you

ananamc's profile photo
ananamc
07/03/2021 11:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is something that happens from time to time, it has nothing to do with what you do.They are freestyle things ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/04/2021 12:11 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It usually happens, it is not the general tonic but it happens, it must be because perhaps there are false ups or down and while analyzing in those 10 minutes try to "know" where it throws.Or also that there is no clean contact with the interstitial fluid ... there are times that are more than 10 min ...

antoineib1's profile photo
antoineib1
07/04/2021 1:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.