Uncertainty

Jazmín23's profile photo   03/25/2021 7:49 p.m.

Hello good to everyone, I wanted to introduce me first and to present myself.My name is Jazmin, I am a 33 -year -old girl, and debut as type 1 a year and a half ago.
I thank first of all to have a space with all of you and that we can tell ourselves our concerns, problems, advice, etc. at least we can interact in this space.
At the beginning of my debut, the thing manages it quite well by enclosing menstruation, but for three months I notice that after the end of menstruation, at 15 days I have excessive levels, from 260 to 350 despite reductions the figure the figure wasMantine at minimum at 220 and 247 or stay as it was.
I am quite worried that my last glycosylated is 8.5 quite high when I was 5.5 before, it seems like a rather dramatic turn.I have for RL April 14, face -to -face with the endocrine at the San Juan Alicante hospital.Obviously I will expose this, but in telephone appointments I already exposed my situation, the amount of insulin was uploaded and despite this I remain the same.
I wanted to know if someone as a woman is happening this, to have an orientation to have more information, because I have a mental chaos I no longer know if it can be the insulin that I have that is humalog junior, I think that it does not have to ... but the doubtThis is too.
Thank you for listening to me and thanks to all for being part of this circle.Greetings Jazmin.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
03/25/2021 7:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Jazmín23"

On female hormonal issues I cannot help you, but it would be very convenient in your case that you asked for a continuous glucose monitor, ABBOTT type.Tell your doctor will help you down to lower your hemoglobin.I have no doubt that it will help you.Tell your endocrine

A very strong greeting

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/25/2021 7:59 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hi Jldiazel, thank you very much for your attention, the freestyle I have it 6 months ago helps me the truth, thank God, this system is very good for measurements.Thank you for your quick response and who you have a friend, surely that on other occasions you will be very useful for your knowledge.Greetings good night.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
03/25/2021 9:15 p.m.

Indeed, it can happen that after ovulation you need to raise insulin more, until the next period.It happens to me, use pump and I already have the two predefined programs, the normal and the premenstrual.In your case it would be to play with the doses when you see that it goes up to the correct

Gloria González Blanco's profile photo
Gloria González Blanco
03/25/2021 9:36 p.m.

Good night glory, thank you for your answer.I guess they will have to manage that the endocrine because Esro makes me a world ... to see what happens and I hope to be able to communicate that everything has been better .. Greetings Glory thanks for your interest.A very strong hug.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
03/25/2021 9:51 p.m.

It can be perfectly because of ovulation although they seem very high figures.I almost always, with premenstrual syndrome I have to increase the slow insulin and sometimes also the rapid.This is something perfectly normal.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/25/2021 10:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hi Nigiri, the theme is with 12 from Basal brand toujeo, but I made hypoglycemia, and I am at 11 because before kkegar to hip, those Niches did not stop having 80 and had to be drinking juice at night go back and at 2 at 2H again starts to increase to 12.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
03/25/2021 11:16 p.m.

Hello!The normal thing in women of childbearing age is what you comment on hormones: after ovulation the estrogens lower and increase progesterone (which is resistant to insulin), so you will have to increase insulin and try until you know your needs.
I increase two units of the basal just to the ovular, and quickly I have to put on 2 or 3 more units for the same hydrates, although what I do is eat less hydrates.Just before I get the rule, I start having more insulin sensitivity and I have to lower doses, and eat some more hydrates.

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
03/26/2021 6:58 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Hello girls!Thanks for helping me on this subject.I tell you how I go in the morning with this topic.I woke up with 98, I told me the calculator that put me 2.5 for the 30G that I make of breakfast, and with some fear I put myself to try how you well advised me 1.5 more and after two hours I had 197 quite well for howI was yesterday .. I will do the same in the food and see how the thing goes .. there is a sir that complexity this.Greetings to everyone.I feel very happy to be able to apport each other.A very strong hug !!

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
03/26/2021 12:45 p.m.

Very good question !!

Hello I debuted with type 1 in 2017 and I remember the first years if glycemia raised a lot and made it difficult to lower glycosilada.And what I did to regulate, since since 2018 I continue with the same basal insulin NPH is to raise the rapid before each meal.The juices from day 1 warned me that glycemia rose much faster than to eat fruit itself .. therefore always cut them with water to drink more.

What happened to me these months is that my mestruption was shortened at 1 or 2 days which seems strange to me.What do you think because it can be?

greetings!!!

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
03/27/2021 1:35 a.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

Hi Patri, feet may be related or not, as you look.The most important thing is to combine it to the header doctor, and to clarify if you should make an analytical to see the anemia values ​​etc .. something routine but that tr can clarify a lot.But in principle it can normal SDR.All the best.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
03/27/2021 3:12 p.m.

It is normal.
With ovulation and menstruation, insulin needs rise dramatically and then go down suddenly.
I climb between 2 and 4 the basal and the rapid 2 units and I almost always replenish insulin at 2 hours because I am not successful.
Of course, the day the cycle begins, hiccup.
My first year of diabetes did not suffer the effects of hormones, it came from the second year.
The same as if you take a virus or a bacterium.Insulin pattern is altered

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/28/2021 12:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Jazmin 23" If I'm going to ask about my anemia since they don't see it for a long time.I am in fertility age but I don't know.And you will see ...

Patri_msa
03/28/2021 8:54 p.m.

Hi Patri, I hope the doctor can expose you to be due, that surely is nothing huh.
A very strong hug.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
03/28/2021 9:16 p.m.

Yes ... now that I saw sometimes the anemia is by Oanfalta of vitamin B12 that is lost with regular exercise or gymnastics ... it can be for that ... thanks the same for recommending analytics 🙂👈

Patri_msa
03/29/2021 10:43 p.m.

Hi Patri, anemia may be because iron does not absorb well in the body, or by a series of factors more than the doctor can get you out of doubt but as you say your exercise can also cause that, but .. do notLoan what you saw, if you should not expose your doctor like these and the doubts and the one who tells you.
All the best

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
03/29/2021 11:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.