App that warns the duration of insulin

Cdb1's profile photo   07/10/2021 7:02 p.m.

Good, some know some application that warns when the insulin is over in your body?I can opt for a free sensor so I ask about an app that let me know when m3 I go there

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
07/10/2021 7:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

You have requested in other post apps to write down the controls.Normally in those same apps it allows you to write down insulin or add a note to write down your injection.

marine's profile photo
marine
07/10/2021 7:31 p.m.

I don't think there is APP to tell you about something like that.
You have to see that, each one acts in a different way and always depending on the activity that you perform and the food you do.
I usually look at me 2h after eating and I see the result of the fast.
Hours later, it is the basal that has to keep you control

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/15/2021 12:29 p.m.

That is done by insulin pumps, so it can probably be programmed in an application to do so too, but I don't know any with that functionality.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/15/2021 1:45 p.m.

MySugr has bowling calculator where you can put the insulin you use and the hours you use and depending on the amount of glucose you put tells you more or less how much active insulin remains.I use it daily to remember that I have eaten and since it was the insulin that I put and values ​​that I had, in addition to seeing the active insulin that I still have left.

belcp's profile photo
belcp
07/15/2021 4:48 p.m.

There is an app called diabetes: M, but as Belacc told you the values ​​are introduced by you, the app alone does not tell you how much you have left.That is, I program my insulin as its effect lasts 4h, with the app what I do is introduce when how much insulin I have put myself and in the app I can see the amount of insulin that I have left.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
07/15/2021 8 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

@"Niñaburbuja" Thank you already installed it and also has UGP calculator.I have calculated with the manual calculator 16.32 grass* 9 = 146.88/150 = 0.9792.28.56Prote*4 = 114.24/150 = 0.7616.And then I put the figures of 16.32 grades and 28.56prote.In diabetes LAPP: M and has calculated me that I have to put 1u of UGP WTF?

Cdb1's profile photo
Cdb1
07/18/2021 8:37 p.m.

@CDB1 I did not even know that there were such calculators: D anyway, it proves that the units are correct, it is the only thing that occurs to me.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
07/21/2021 11:39 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.