How to use Miao Miao.

Dan8v's profile photo   07/11/2021 7:53 p.m.

Good afternoon.
I am seeing work with software for this product, but before importing it (it is not achieved in Argentina, according to what I saw) I wanted to consult the useful time of the sensor inserted with an elastic protective band.
I understand that it can be read with the free freeyle reader version 1 (I have one for me, that I am DB2) but I am looking for a more durable sensor for use in children with type 1 diabetes.
I clarify that I do this non -profit, since my country and its medical structure / supplies do not give more, and I want to see more durable alternatives of sensors, and see them adapt them as MCG by software, something that I consider very positiveFor children.
I clarify that I already read everything in the forum on "Diabetes Technology" but I want to see if I can go one step further.
Sorry for the extensive.I await your comments and thanks for the attention.Greetings, Daniel.

Dan8v's profile photo
Dan8v
07/11/2021 7:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am from Argentina, my son uses free1 with Miao2.I don't understand well, what you want to know.

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
07/13/2021 4:38 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Hello.To start how much a Miao2 sensor lasts, and where you got it.The other part of programs and that I have quite advanced.Thank you for answering and waiver of your comment.Greetings.

Dan8v's profile photo
Dan8v
07/13/2021 10:39 a.m.

What I want to do is a cell phone application that has Bluetooth or NFC (close connection) and that works as a continuous glucose meter.Greetings.

Dan8v's profile photo
Dan8v
07/13/2021 10:55 a.m.

Miao does not have an exact duration, I have a year and a half, I bought it on the official website that is from China and at that time I sent it to Miami and it was brought by a friend.If you want to write I am in a group and there are two programmers also trying to unlock the bomb just to be able to do looping

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
07/13/2021 11:28 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Ok.I'm going to WhatsApp.

Dan8v's profile photo
Dan8v
07/13/2021 11:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.