Side effects

diabetikafenix's profile photo   03/25/2021 9:16 p.m.

Good evening ... is true that if you get "x dose of insulin" does it have side effects ????

diabetikafenix's profile photo
diabetikafenix
03/25/2021 9:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What are you talking about?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/25/2021 10:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri Well, nothing that according to the "hypothesis" of a d my sisters (no diabeka) is ... that if I inject "so many doses of insulin" can have "side effects"

diabetikafenix
03/25/2021 10:34 p.m.

Each type of insulin, has its side effects, regardless of the doses that you injepe for example

The frequent side effects of Tresiba® may include:
Severe allergic reactions (reactions throughout the body), reactions in the place of injection, thickening of the skin or depressions of the skin at the place of injection (lipodistropia), itching, rash, swelling of the hands and feet and feetweight gain.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/25/2021 11:03 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@diabetikafenix, the most dangerous side effect of insulin is hypoglycemia., And of course it depends on the dose you wear.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/26/2021 2:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I don't think K is due to the doses ... you don't know that there is an article of Serafin Murillo in the K says k there are 2pauts to choose?Fixed guideline that puts the endo and the flexible guideline that chooses the person.Side effects are due rather if the person is allergic to the medication or if it suffers from other pathologies such as kidney pain, hypothyroidism .... allergic reactions
And if the person is injected into the same place .. but if a person is not allergic to the medicine and does not present other pathologies and does not injected into the same site does not have "side effects"
P.D: If they were because of the "dose" then there would be no "flexible guideline" where each individual ... elige..su Rhc limit

diabetikafenix
03/26/2021 9:02 a.m.

Insulin like any medication can have side effects that are described in the prospect.But for a type 1 diabetic it is essential, there is no other option and if it generates any side effect such as allergy, itching, etc. The endocrine can look for another insulin to see if the problem is solved.Normally these effects are of the excipients and not of insulin itself, then with another brand that will carry other things the problem could be solved.
What can be a problem is to wear a diet based on junk food and therefore need a lot of insulin.But the problem is not insulin itself, it is the bad diet.The same would happen to a non -diabetic, that in the long run brings problems of insulin resistance and other diseases.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
03/26/2021 9:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

diabetikafenix said:
Well I don't think k is due to the doses ... do you do not know that there is an article d serafin murillo in the K says k there are 2pauts to choose?Fixed guideline that puts the endo and the flexible guideline that chooses the person.Side effects are due rather if the person is allergic to the medication or if it suffers from other pathologies such as kidney pain, hypothyroidism .... allergic reactions
And if the person is injected into the same place .. but if a person is not allergic to the medicine and does not present other pathologies and does not injected into the same site does not have "side effects"
P.D: If they were because of the "dose" then there would be no "flexible guideline" where each individual ... elige..su Rhc limit

I refer to that, you can control your hypoglycemia, the side effects, no.

Alberto_13
03/26/2021 6:18 p.m.

@Alberto_13 Well in my case I carry 2 years and Piko with the novorapid and I have not suffered "side effects" because I am not allergic, I do not present ,, other types of Patologiaa.Well myself I have realized that I have had "allergic reaction," what I notice, when the menstruation lowers me, it is pain when clicking.But that's normal because in those days ... I'm more sensitive.

diabetikafenix
03/26/2021 10:27 p.m.

@Alberto_13 Hello ... As for this of the allergic secondary reactions in my case it is a rash on the back of tiny grains that give itching.The scarcity of the itching of the grains I avoid it with a cream that prescribes my dermatology.I use NPH still ...

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
03/27/2021 1:28 a.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

patri_ms said:
@alberto_13 hello ... As for this of the allergic secondary reactions in my case it is a rash on the back of tiny grains that give itching.The scarcity of the itching of the grains I avoid it with a cream that prescribes my dermatology.I use NPH still ...

The same thing happened to me with the insulin Glargina (Toujeo, Lantus, Abasaglar) so they passed me to the swallow (Tresiba) and it has been removed, comment to your endo and that the type of insulin changes to you, an eye can be for insulinor for excipients

Alberto_13
03/27/2021 10:32 a.m.

patri_ms said:
@alberto_13 hello ... As for this of the allergic secondary reactions in my case it is a rash on the back of tiny grains that give itching.The scarcity of the itching of the grains I avoid it with a cream that prescribes my dermatology.I use NPH still ...

Hi Patri, can you tell me what cream the dermatologist prescribed you?Thank you !

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
03/27/2021 10:47 p.m.

@Elisa74 Let's see in Uruguay is called Emulgel, with biological microspheres.Hypoallergenic.Hyalix is ​​the name of the Medhealth Laboratory cream.

Do you have something similar?
The same as @Alberto_13 said I will have to talk to the doctor because this is something that comes from a year ago ... and expands towards the shoulders little by little.

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
03/28/2021 4:11 a.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

They do not produce allergic reactions but pain a few minutes in the injection zone, both quickly and slowly, but not every day, sometimes only.
And itching in the palms of the hands, but only sometimes.
Endo doesn't tell me anything, he considers it normal.
For eczema the best are very nutritious creams and if you can with a little antibiotic such as blastimulin.I have atopic skin since I was a child and I get everything.In the end, the coarse level of the blue jar that has gone best.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/28/2021 12:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.