Shotbloquer, Buzzy Bee Mini or Tickleflex.

bertab79's profile photo   07/13/2021 10:25 p.m.

Good night,
I would like to know if someone has used the Shotbloquer to reduce the discomfort of punctures or the Buzzy Bee over you or your children and if they have noticed the difference.

A few days ago my baby who debuted 3 months ago, every time we see him with him for the capillary, running away because the other insulin prick comes below and starts crying when he punctures him.I am thinking of buying some of those device to try to cushion the pain but I do not know if they really serve.

I have also seen in Diabétika some clicks that say it doesn't hurt but I don't know how it is going.One is called people and the other check accident

Thank you

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
07/13/2021 10:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Forgive but the autocorrector has put what he wanted.In the end I was referring to a prick called Acu Check

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
07/13/2021 10:27 p.m.

Good night Berta.We used the octopus for a season, Tickleflex I think it's called and it is true that bruises did not use it when he used it, but he didn't like XK to see us see the needle enter the skin

Now for about 15 days she has begun to inject alone ... He hardly shakes her hand with the pen of Levemir but has astonished us with her responsibility.It gives us the pen so that we verify well that the needle and insulin units are fine and Ale Inject it alone.

Yours is still very small for that but we have amazed us how it has happened to flee from us when he saw us with the needle to do it almost alone.Its level of adaptation is enormous and much better than ours.

Isi's profile photo
Isi
07/13/2021 10:53 p.m.

Thank you very much for the answer !!!I am very happy to read that the girl has adapted and she alone already clicks.And yes, my little one is only 17 months old and is difficult with him now.I will look good about the pulpit before buying it

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
07/13/2021 11:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.