I want a free freestyle

tono7's profile photo   03/27/2021 9:48 a.m.

Hello!
I have been diabetic for 14 years and, if at first it seemed that this was quite "simple", now keeping the sugar at bay is a péguda task.Before saying that all the ups or downs had their logical explanation but now this goes a bit to their ball.
Goodbye honeymoon !!

That is why I was interested in trying the Free Style because I see that measuring me 4-5 times a day is not enough to understand this roller sugar mountain.Using the patches from time to time I found out a little more.

Waiting for the magic clock to come out, do you know what ways are there to be done with a free style?I understand that the SS still does not subsidize the patches but, at least the apparatus can be achieved ... Free?

All the best!

tono7's profile photo
tono7
03/27/2021 9:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

MI in Gipuzkoa I get social security, it is best to ask your endocrine

iua31's profile photo
iua31
03/27/2021 11:38 a.m.

Buy on the manufacturer's website if the SS of your province does not finance it ... what the partner has said, ask your endocrine.

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
03/27/2021 11:45 a.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

@tone7

Talk to your endocrine and tell you that you need a continuous glucose monitor to improve your controls and blood glucose.So I read in the forum in most CCAA in Spain they give you the Abbott's freestylelibre2.

If they take a long time or make you many difficulties and you have resources, you can acquire it yourself.What you call patches are the sensors, I think I remember that free freestyle (now the 2 is sold, so you don't buy 1!), It came out for about 50 euros.It is a health expense that is worth it.To collect the readings you have two options: use your reader (you will have to acquire it) and/or read the readings with a mobile (via NFC).Both options can be combined, you can sometimes read on the mobile and sometimes in the reader.But the reader is not mandatory if you have a compatible mobile.You have to register on your official page.And that's it.Do not buy sensors at Amazon or in other places you will get much more expensive.Buy them only via Abbott's official website www.freestylelibre.es

On the ABBOTT page for Freestyle Free2 you have all the information and information telephone number.In the forum there is a topic about free freestyle.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/27/2021 11:46 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

According to what type of diabetes, and complying with certain requirements they give it to you or not, of course according to which autonomy, but for what the tone diabetic type is 2, it must be 2, and for example in Andalusia they do not give it to you.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/27/2021 12:40 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

jldiazdel said:
@tone7

Talk to your endocrine and tell you that you need a continuous glucose monitor to improve your controls and blood glucose.So I read in the forum in most CCAA in Spain they give you the Abbott's freestylelibre2.

If they take a long time or make you many difficulties and you have resources, you can acquire it yourself.What you call patches are the sensors, I think I remember that free freestyle (now the 2 is sold, so you don't buy 1!), It came out for about 50 euros.It is a health expense that is worth it.To collect the readings you have two options: use your reader (you will have to acquire it) and/or read the readings with a mobile (via NFC).Both options can be combined, you can sometimes read on the mobile and sometimes in the reader.But the reader is not mandatory if you have a compatible mobile.You have to register on your official page.And that's it.Do not buy sensors at Amazon or in other places you will get much more expensive.Buy them only via Abbott's official website www.freestylelibre.es

On the ABBOTT page for Freestyle Free2 you have all the information and information telephone number.In the forum there is a topic about free freestyle.

All the best

Aja !!
Then I don't need to buy Free Style's reader.Downloading the app on the mobile I can "read" via NFC.Good fact !!

I will buy a patch to try.

Thank you!!!

tono7's profile photo
tono7
03/30/2021 11:25 a.m.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "alberto_13"Example in Andalucia do not give it to you.

Type 1 I am!I'm going big !!

tono7's profile photo
tono7
03/30/2021 11:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.