Improvement of the use of catheter

antonio3334's profile photo   03/29/2021 10:09 a.m.

Good morning.

I was wondering if someone made the risky operation of putting the catheter needle for the second time for example at 24 hours after the first insertion.I say it because the catheter is blocked very easily and I do not know how to increase the absorption.I have observed the blockade that it is more frequent when walking or making a slightly faster march.The truth is that it is very difficult to stay with a bomb since the consumables do not arrive in quantity and on top of how I comment on their day they do not let me pay them in my pocket.If there is any tricks that they know I would come well, even if I don't always work, I know ... increase the dosing speed, which I think could be put in 2 speeds when it fails or always, etc.

Thanks for the contributions.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
03/29/2021 10:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think it happens to me if it moves, I get tegaderm to set it stronger and last one more day.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
04/01/2021 1:10 a.m.

ref666 said:
I think it happens to me if it moves, I get tegaderm to set it stronger and last one more day.

Where do you put the tegaderm?I never take off the catheter.It is not a problem of taking off.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
04/01/2021 7:43 a.m.

It is not because it takes off is for it to move less, it seems to me that although the moving is not taken off makes inflammation produce and the insulin does not have a good time, I make a hole in the tegaderm so that the tube passes and the part that is unreasonableFrom the cannula and put it on the cannula.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
04/01/2021 11:23 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.