Climbing in the early morning

almuvaldes22's profile photo   04/04/2021 10:43 a.m.

Good morning, I tell you what happens to me in case someone can help me with their experience ... I have been at 4 in the morning or so I skip the free alarm and measure me in.Capillary and I have 220 ,...Anoche me corregi and a.as 7:30 I skip the low alarm ... and I have been all the low ... I don't know if you have any idea what I can do ..
I. I am 13 of Tresiba and Fiasp. In Las.comidas, when I go to bed. They have spent 3 hours of dinner, and I have a 120
Thanks and greetings

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
04/04/2021 10:43 a.m.

Sugarsugar

Hello @almovaldes22, do the free alarm do you in 300?If you jump and you are really in 220 you will be crushing the sleeping sensor.220 It is not excessive and since if you correct it and cause you hypos and you are bad all morning it has not been a good option.What I would do is the insulin of dinner click 5min before dinner to see if it is enough that you are not going to go down much of those 120 and that the alarm will jump at dawn either.

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
04/04/2021 11:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No, the alarm is put in 220 maybe I should upload it .. I had thought that it would be the basal but I don't know ..

almuvaldes22
04/04/2021 12:05 p.m.

Sugarsugar

@almovaldes22

If at 4 in the morning you measure yourself well in capillary and you are in 220 and you had slept well as you comment, it is usually a problem of resetting the basal.

I can't advise you with insulin Tresiba.I know it lasts several days and is something more demanding to adjust.But in the forum there are many who are very happy with Tresiba.In any case, if that happens more days in a row, adjust the basal.Don't change the alarm, you shouldn't sleep at 220!

Ah, there are some Q tb have tried to get the slow in the morning instead of the night and it worked for them.Tell him with your endocrine.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/04/2021 12:40 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

What time do you put on the threeiba?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/04/2021 12:50 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I put it at dinner time 21:30

almuvaldes22
04/04/2021 1:03 p.m.

Sugarsugar

@jldiazdel what they sent us in Valladolid is that you could leave the default alarm or modify it (I put a photo of the video they sent us), I have the one of default in 300 (which is really the value that is considered hyperglycemia), notI know if in the case of @almovaldes22 it was its endocrine who commanded her to put 220 or it was a personal decision.

@Almovaldes22 if you did not correct the previous days you had 220 with what value you got up? I still think that you should click the rapid between 5 and 10 min to flatten the curve (it passes me in the morning since Teleworking and it waswhat my endocrine sent me and worked for me)

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
04/04/2021 1:46 p.m.

Try with Tresiba at the time of the food, in my case I managed that the climbs were not so excessive at night.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
04/04/2021 2:05 p.m.

almovaldes22 said:
I put it at dinner time 21:30

Try in the morning before breakfast, Tresiba is very particular and nothing, that if the changes are noticed from 4 days to a week and sees regulating the units according to basal blood glucose of 1 in 1

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/04/2021 2:15 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

lalonsoa said:
@jldiazdel what they sent us in Valladolid is that you could leave the default alarm or modify it (I put a photo of the video they sent us), I have the default in 300(which is really the value that is considered hyperglycemia), I do not know if in the case of @almovaldes22 it was its endocrine who commanded it to put 220 or it was a personal decision.

@Almovaldes22 if you did not correct the previous days you had 220 with what value you got up? I still think that you should click the rapid between 5 and 10 min to flatten the curve (it passes me in the morning since Teleworking and it waswhat my endocrine sent me and worked for me)

I do not understand that of 5 minutes, I always have the rapid 5 minutes minimum before ... thanks a greeting

almuvaldes22
04/04/2021 3:02 p.m.

Sugarsugar

jldiazdel said:
@almuvaldes22

If at 4 in the morning you measure yourself well in capillary and you are in 220 and you had slept well as you comment, it is usually a problem of resetting the basal.

I can't advise you with insulin Tresiba.I know it lasts several days and is something more demanding to adjust.But in the forum there are many who are very happy with Tresiba.In any case, if that happens more days in a row, adjust the basal.Don't change the alarm, you shouldn't sleep at 220!

Ah, there are some Q tb have tried to get the slow in the morning instead of the night and it worked for them.Tell him with your endocrine.

GREETING

Thanks ... I'll wait for some more days to see if I keep doing it ... La.

almuvaldes22
04/04/2021 3:04 p.m.

Sugarsugar

lalonsoa said:
@jldiazdel what they sent us in Valladolid is that you could leave the default alarm or modify it (I put a photo of the video they sent us), I have the default in 300(which is really the value that is considered hyperglycemia), I do not know if in the case of @almovaldes22 it was its endocrine who commanded it to put 220 or it was a personal decision.

I have been doing it for 3 days and the 3 days I have corrected ... the other times me.

The put the alarm at 220 if it was my decision .. because I do.

almuvaldes22
04/04/2021 3:09 p.m.

Sugarsugar

The climb is because of the fat and proteins of the dinner, go up a few hours after the fast effect.Between 2 and 4.

Check your hormonal cycle.That happens to me when I have low hormones, I correct and I'm going to hip, but if they are high, I get up well.It is not the Tresiba, they are the dinners and the hormones.

I have the alarm in 160, I correct in that value with a rise arrow.300 is a lot.The endocrine tells me that you have to be below 140 all night without getting to Hip.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2021 5:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
The climb is because of the fat and proteins of dinner, it goes up a few hours after the fast effect.Between 2 and 4.

Check your hormonal cycle.That happens to me when I have low hormones, I correct and I'm going to hip, but if they are high, I get up well.It is not the Tresiba, they are the dinners and the hormones.

I have the alarm in 160, I correct in that value with a rise arrow.300 is a lot.The endocrine tells me that you have to be below 140 all night without getting to Hip.

Thank you for your answer, what happens is that I don't control the protein fat ... the truth ... and what of the doors if it makes enough sense ... a greeting

almuvaldes22
04/04/2021 6:34 p.m.

Sugarsugar

almovaldes22 said:
lalonsoa said:
@jldiazdel what they sent us in Valladolid is that you could leave the default alarm or modify it (I put photo of the video of the videoThat they sent us), I have the default in 300 (which is really the value that is considered hyperglycemia), I do not know if in the case of @almuvaldes22 it was its endocrine who commanded it to put 220 or it was a personal decision.

I do not understand that of 5 minutes, I always have the rapid 5 minutes minimum before ... thanks a greet

Okay, it is that for example I just click minutes before for breakfast, for the rest of the meals I punctuate and how.Discarded then you already do :)

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
04/04/2021 8:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.