The modern vaccine and my diabetes 1

Miguelonk's profile photo   08/08/2021 8:44 p.m.

Good to all, 8 days ago I then, I have the modern vaccine with a single dose because I already passed the covid in April and I have antibodies.My endocrine encouraged me to wear a dose after 4 months or so.I have put it on and I had some reaction the first 48 hours with febrile states and some other paracetamol, all good.What happens to me is that I now have insulin resistance and levels are slightly higher.I have to put some dose of more than FIASP (two or three) and the slow lightThe vaccine and this slight climb is happening.For everything else I feel good and Yano I have symptoms ... well just that resistance that is similar to when I have had a flu.
Greetings to all !!!

Miguelonk's profile photo
Miguelonk
08/08/2021 8:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Miguelonk said:
good to all, 8 days ago I then, the modern vaccine with a single dose because I already passed the covid in April and I have antibodies.My endocrine encouraged me to wear a dose after 4 months or so.I have put it on and I had some reaction the first 48 hours with febrile states and some other paracetamol, all good.What happens to me is that I now have insulin resistance and levels are slightly higher.I have to put some dose of more than FIASP (two or three) and the slow lightThe vaccine and this slight climb is happening.For everything else I feel good and Yano I have symptoms ... well just that resistance that is similar to when I have had a flu.
Greetings to all !!!

And the controls when you passed the Covid, how were they?Were you admitted or did you spend it at home?
Sorry for the questions, I don't know anyone with diabetes who had passed it.
All the best

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/10/2021 7:26 p.m.

Good @Miguelonk, I have type 1 diabetes and I was vaccinated with modern on July 27. I have not spent the covid so I don't know if my answer will be worth it, in my case my arm hurt about 3 days and at 8 days of theVaccine came out a ronchon where they punctured me, at 3 or 4 days I took away.My glucose has remained the same all the time.

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
08/12/2021 9:35 a.m.

Thanks Lalonsoa.I have not had anything more than the fever and discomfort that was removed with the paracetamol.But my levels are still uploaded, I get more slowly about Fiasp, and I think it's because of the vaccine, but I can't check it.

Responding to Vanessa 30: I spent the COVID at home, paracetamol and nothing else, with muscle and general discomfort, headache and tiredness and a lothospital.I was 10 days with 38 feiber, then everything improved.The sugar levels got the same as when I had a costipado or a flu, but all good.
I hope I have been helpful.

Miguelonk's profile photo
Miguelonk
08/14/2021 10:47 p.m.

Miguelonk said:
thanks Lalonsoa.I have not had anything more than the fever and discomfort that was removed with the paracetamol.But my levels are still uploaded, I get more slowly about Fiasp, and I think it's because of the vaccine, but I can't check it.

Responding to Vanessa 30: I spent the COVID at home, paracetamol and nothing else, with muscle and general discomfort, headache and tiredness and a lothospital.I was 10 days with 38 feiber, then everything improved.The sugar levels got the same as when I had a costipado or a flu, but all good.
I hope it has been helpful.

Luckily you spent it at home and you could improve.
Having the gyrhed well, there is no case to have setbacks, that was what the endo told me

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/15/2021 2:24 p.m.

They put the modern one.I went to buy, I made the food, and then I started having sugar dances, so much, that I could not eat anymore.My daughter consulted and if it could be an effect of the vaccine.And if it was still very bad to go and put glucose serum.I had to go to bed and not move only to the bathroom, the third day I improved a little.The second dose was just like this day and a half.I am more hypoglycemic always.

paula8890's profile photo
paula8890
08/15/2021 7:13 p.m.

Miguelonk said:
good to all, 8 days ago I then, the modern vaccine with a single dose because I already passed the covid in April and I have antibodies.My endocrine encouraged me to wear a dose after 4 months or so.I have put it on and I had some reaction the first 48 hours with febrile states and some other paracetamol, all good.What happens to me is that I now have insulin resistance and levels are slightly higher.I have to put some dose of more than FIASP (two or three) and the slow lightThe vaccine and this slight climb is happening.For everything else I feel good and Yano I have symptoms ... well just that resistance that is similar to when I have had a flu.
Greetings to all !!!

Eye that paracetamol gives increased glycemia values, which are false, so be careful, I do not take paracetamol for that, there are other alternatives

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
08/15/2021 9:36 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I have DM2 and with the first dose of modern I did not see my glucose affected, but with the second I was two days higher than normal, but not exaggerated either.

anif's profile photo
anif
08/18/2021 11:14 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

I have the two doses with modern and removing a slight headache and some laziness the next day, I had no more symptoms and my glycemia were always.

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
08/21/2021 12:20 a.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

They also put me modern and I have type 1 diabetes. The first dose had a good time without any symptoms and without any variation in glucose but the second dose that put it on Monday gave me some fever and a headache that wasI increased when I incorporated.Regarding glucose this time I have noticed a large resistance as described @Miguelonk and still follows me.And I will see these days if it improves the thing.:)

belcp's profile photo
belcp
08/26/2021 8:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.