Family support groups?

gpallejar's profile photo   08/11/2021 7:46 p.m.

Hello,
15 days ago, and following the Covid, my 23 -year -old little son, debuted in type 1 diabetes. Everything is resulting for me and with a strong emotional impact.I would love to be able to attend some support group for relatives of people with diabetes, do anyone know if in Barcelona and surroundings there is any group like this?Thank you very much.It will be very good for me to read here too.Thanks for being.

gpallejar's profile photo
gpallejar
08/11/2021 7:46 p.m.

-------------------------------------------------
Glòria ;)

Hello.The best thing to guide you in that I think they are the associations of your city.A week is very little time to process everything that the diagnosis implies.In the end, the most important thing to have it under control is to assimilate the routines that it entails and that he knows how he affects his glycemia levels food, sport, stress .... I speak to you from the little experience I have with my son of 16... debuted 6 months ago, and we continue in the process of learning.He is increasingly autonomous and trying not to affect him too much in his day to day.Greetings and encouragement

Lucia70's profile photo
Lucia70
08/11/2021 8:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much, Lucia.Just contact people here who know what we are living already helps me a lot.A hug!!

gpallejar's profile photo
gpallejar
08/11/2021 9:28 p.m.

Glòria ;)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.