WhatsApp Group Madrid

bertab79's profile photo   08/12/2021 8:29 a.m.

Hello, good morning, they have told me that there are WhatsApp groups of parents of children with diabetes or people with diabetes in general.I'm looking in Madrid, I don't know if someone can inform me.Thank you so much

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
08/12/2021 8:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Bertab79 in the Madrid Diabetics Association can help you.They organize many talks, workshops, children's activities, camps ... are close to new ministries.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/13/2021 8:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, we are in it since the baby debuted 4 months ago but with the current situation is all the activity very stopped.The truth is that we need to talk to characters that are in the same situation as us to see how they manage every day and upload and goals, to see other points of view as that of our endocrine

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
08/13/2021 9:03 a.m.

Pufff!With children it is very difficult and I imagine that they have not provided you with sensors.
How with the diabetological nurse?They usually have the most unemployed agendas and if they are nice they give you their phone for any consultation.

Here in the forum there is an area for young children and give many tips.Ask everything you need.

Diabetes is proof and error, for all ages.What works today, tomorrow fails and so on.
Tranquility and a lot of encouragement;Don't blame anything.The ups and downs are normal and more in children who do not stop and are in continuous growth.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/13/2021 12:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Bertab79 said:
Hello, we are in it since the baby debuted 4 months ago but with the current situation is all the activity very stopped.The truth is that we need to talk to characters that are in the same situation as us to see how they manage day to day and uploads and down, to see other points of view as that of our endocrine

There is a group of wasap of this forum, there are also some parents of children with diabetes, in case you are interested in entering, this is the link
Link

diabetika1's profile photo
diabetika1
08/15/2021 1:02 p.m.

Thanks a lot!!!I join the group.

bertab79's profile photo
bertab79
08/15/2021 10:26 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@bertab79 in the Madrid Diabetics Association can help you.They organize many talks, workshops, children's activities, camps ... are close to new ministries.

Good afternoon, I debut a month ago, I would be interested to know if they have a program for type 1 diabetics. Talks, workshops, etc.ALL THE BEST

adrianasanz's profile photo
adrianasanz
08/17/2021 3:21 p.m.

@adrianz the truth is that I do not read the mails they send, look at the magazine and little else.
They usually organize workshops and things, but the best thing is that you ask for diabetological education to your endocrine and nurses.In Madrid there is in all centers.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/18/2021 12:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.