Income in observation

LenaDingle's profile photo   08/17/2021 5:56 p.m.

tenadingle said:
a few days ago they changed my novorapid to fiasp.I have been in life for 21 years and in life what I will tell you had happened to me.
On Sunday after eating, I will click and before my pen were distinguished by thickness are now the same, except for green and orange colors.I punched myself 45 of Fiasp, before finishing the disaster I had already noticed, I calculated that I put on 41. I had to run to the nearest center, and from there to the nearest hospital, I was in observation about 8 hours receiving inVena boats and glucose boats and connected to a pump.
I was saved by drinking water with sugar and candies during the pathGlucose does nothing.
I'm still replenishing from fright, I had a bad time, I have been born again ...

I imagine, you have had to pass it, surely you have measured yourself more times than in your whole diabetic life.It is a bad drink.One of my greatest fears is "that": confuse Fiasp with the Tresiba and put a lot of units.Ever, it happened to me that I do not remember if I have punctured the threeiba and I have put it back on it, it is also a bad drink but since it is very slow I have been able to maintain it with glucose and hydrates without having to go to the hospital.By the way, 45 units of Tresiba are many units.PR

Miguelonk's profile photo
Miguelonk
08/29/2021 10:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Try less hydrates in the day.

Miguelonk's profile photo
Miguelonk
08/29/2021 10:08 p.m.

Miguelonk said:
denadingle said:
a few days ago they changed my novorapid to fiasp.I have been in life for 21 years and in life what I will tell you had happened to me.
On Sunday after eating, I will click and before my pen were distinguished by thickness are now the same, except for green and orange colors.I punched myself 45 of Fiasp, before finishing the disaster I had already noticed, I calculated that I put on 41. I had to run to the nearest center, and from there to the nearest hospital, I was in observation about 8 hours receiving inVena boats and glucose boats and connected to a pump.
I was saved by drinking water with sugar and candies during the pathGlucose does nothing.
I'm still replenishing from fright, I had a bad time, I have been born again ...

I imagine, you have had to pass it, surely you have measured yourself more times than in your whole diabetic life.It is a bad drink.One of my greatest fears is "that": confuse Fiasp with the Tresiba and put a lot of units.Ever, it happened to me that I do not remember if I have punctured the threeiba and I have put it back on it, it is also a bad drink but since it is very slow I have been able to maintain it with glucose and hydrates without having to go to the hospital.By the way, 45 units of Tresiba are many units.Pr

There are not many or few units, but those that the body needs, it is manual 😂

LenaDingle's profile photo
LenaDingle
08/30/2021 10:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.