Rest sensor

vanessa30's profile photo   08/23/2021 8:15 a.m.

Good morning, I've been without the sensor for 1 week.
I don't know if someone will have happened to someone, but I was spending something curious and Esq did not recognize my body.
I explain: since I started in June with the sensor, I see that I do not notice hypoglycemia, it's like an obsession continuously looking at me ... Uff too stressful for me.
More;Pita by hypoglycemia that are not because I do not have them.
I always have the gyrose at 6 or 6.1 and he tells me that he is 7.4 😐.
The best I leave it and I continue as always, with 2 daily controls that I used to do and relaxed and quiet.
I know that what I write is rare, but I have always tried to be happy and I notice that the sensor is pressing me in such a way that I cannot live in peace.
In September I have to go to the educator and I believe (if I do not change your mind), that I will take the sensors that I have here and I suppose it will be the one who processes everything with Abbot.
It's like that my endocrine lifelong, it's not, I'm very lost

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/23/2021 8:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well if you create stress and do not improve your quality of life, I think you do very well in not putting it on.

You already know your body very well and you handled well before without a sensor.

As we have said, there is a lot of difference between those who have started with late diabetes and always with a sensor to those who have not been without him.

The important thing is that you maintain that good glycosylated and that's it.

Maybe in a time, you can try again.You never know!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
08/23/2021 10:46 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello @vanessa30: I have lived so quiet many years (39) without a sensor.I recognize that at first I stuck a little, but the sensor has a series of advantages that is worth taking: if you have unnoticed hypoglycemia, the sensor warns you with the alarms, if you are exercising, the sensor helps you avoid hypoglycemia;The sensor also shows you graphically how glycemia uploads different foods and different ways of cooking them; ... sensors are not perfect but personally I consider that they are a great advance in the control of diabetes.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/23/2021 11:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

jldiazdel said:
well if you create stress and do not improve your quality of life, I think you do very well in not putting it on.

You already know your body very well and you handled well before without a sensor.

As we have said, there is a lot of difference between those who have started with late diabetes and always with a sensor to those who have not been without him.

The important thing is that you maintain that good glycosylated and that's it.

Maybe in a time, you can try again.You never know!

GREETING

Maybe yes, more in front of you try again.
Merci
Greetings

vanessa30
08/23/2021 11:32 a.m.

It is not uncommon what you say, it has also happened to me.
Rest a season and try it again.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/23/2021 4:55 p.m.

@Vanessa30, if you had better glycosylated without the sensor and live quieter without it, because it is.
Sometimes the sensor warns without reaching hypos and we eat without need to avoid them.
Not for everyone is the best..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/23/2021 6:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

anaisabel said:
is not uncommon what you say, it has also happened to me.
Rest a season and try it again.

I will do so

vanessa30
08/23/2021 6:52 p.m.

regina said:
@vanessa30, if you had better glycosylated without the sensor and you live quieter without it, then that's it.
Sometimes the sensor warns without reaching hypos and we eat without need to avoid them.
Not for everyone is the best..

Exactly, at 2
Total that I wake up, I find it hard to sleep and I spent the frantic nights looking at me.
Jolin Q stress !!

vanessa30
08/23/2021 6:57 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
good morning, I've been without the sensor for 1 week.
I don't know if someone will have happened to someone, but I was spending something curious and Esq did not recognize my body.
I explain: since I started in June with the sensor, I see that I do not notice hypoglycemia, it's like an obsession continuously looking at me ... Uff too stressful for me.
More;Pita by hypoglycemia that are not because I do not have them.
I always have the gyrose at 6 or 6.1 and he tells me that he is 7.4 😐.
The best I leave it and I continue as always, with 2 daily controls that I used to do and relaxed and quiet.
I know that what I write is rare, but I have always tried to be happy and I notice that the sensor is pressing me in such a way that I cannot live in peace.
In September I have to go to the educator and I believe (if I do not change your mind), that I will take the sensors that I have here and I suppose it will be the one who processes everything with Abbot.
It's like that my endocrine lifelong, it is not, I'm very lost

My case is very similar, I already put it a few months ago in another thread.Was it called "someone has removed the sensor by psychological pressure?"Or something like that.I remove it in June and I have not returned yet.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/24/2021 8:58 a.m.

@Fer1803 will be good for sure rest

vanessa30
08/24/2021 5:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.